Three NFL.com analysts pick Dolphins’ Jay Cutler to win Comeback Player of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three NFL.com analysts pick Dolphins’ Jay Cutler to win Comeback Player of the Year

He ought to.

With the receivers and running back he has, I expect even a so-so season should be one of his better years.

I've heard this many times but our offense doesn't compare to Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Martellus Bennett, and Matt Forte. And Cutler still sucked.

Well Matt Moore was reeled in to 8 TD's in 3 games. Is Cutler not better? We have some similar opponents on the schedule.

Yes Cutler is better but we also have many teams on our schedule that are much, MUCH better than the Jets and Bills. The oline is still subpar and Cutler has always made some mind numbingly stupid throws. That is a recipe for disaster if Gase allows him to be a gunslinger.

Yes Cutler is better but we also have many teams on our schedule that are much, MUCH better than the Jets and Bills. The oline is still subpar and Cutler has always made some mind numbingly stupid throws. That is a recipe for disaster if Gase allows him to be a gunslinger.

True but we play the Jets Bills and Pats twice those are the 3 teams Moore managed 8 TD's against. If cutler duplicates that he's halfway to 30 :=).

My honest opinion, Jays gonna have s decent year. Unfortunately I feel like many on here will be quietly upset about that too.

Jay Cutler "reeled in" is neighboring Andy Dalton, and he also isn't worth a mention in the post season...and that's with a GOOD defense.

Everyone here expecting to see an overwhelming season is delusional. I see a 9-7 team at best.

Hope so but I have a friend who is a long time Bears fan from Chicago and he thinks Cutler won't do jack, hates him and was happy to see him go.

Well....that must mean he has no chance!

But wait....I have a friend who is a longtime Bears fan who thinks Cutler was mismanaged most of his time Chicago....thinks he was in ever changing systems and was expected to carry the team with his gunslinger ways versus taking what the defense gives and managing an offense.

So??....I guess that means we will find out....he wouldn't be the first QB written off by many in a fan base who excelled on the right team.

Jay Cutler "reeled in" is neighboring Andy Dalton, and he also isn't worth a mention in the post season...and that's with a GOOD defense.

Everyone here expecting to see an overwhelming season is delusional. I see a 9-7 team at best.

Not even sure what your logic is there...but we will see if your right or wrong....I guess if your wrong that makes you delusional?

Not even sure what your logic is there...but we will see if your right or wrong....I guess if your wrong that makes you delusional?
Lol so basically your expecting a better season than 9-7?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom