Time to Move on From Pouncey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to Move on From Pouncey

The weekly cut Pouncey thread right on time....

Another champion OP...

This guy and the "Issues with Ajayi" guy should have a battle royale......

Winner gets to start the next "Our OG's Suck" thread....

Last edited:
I'm not too sure about that, but we can't rebuild the whole line in a year so maybe bringing him back cheaper would be ok if we can't replace him and the other two guard positions. Not crazy about Jawaan at RT or Tunsil at LT either but at least they are not a pressing issue.
Miami can’t build the whole line in 8 years either

Pouncey is good but he's not worth his contract. It would be nice if we could trade him for someone or for a pick. Brendel has been good as his replacement. You don't really notice that he's out unless it's one of those huge 20 yard runs where Pouncey would normally be down the field blocking.
Correction. He was going.

Pouncey is so damn overrated it isn't even funny. Don't understand the infatuation with him. He gets beat far too often and is really mediocre at his best. We need a big upgrade at center this coming off season.

Miami can’t build the whole line in 8 years either

I would sign Fales but who do you cut? also isn't Larsen & Scott suppose to be back possibly for TNF? which 3 players do you cut?

I could see Gray being the emergency QB heading into TNF it would be crazy lol

Stop settling for scrubs like Steen and Davis or a sub par journeyman like Bushrod. Find guards in the damn draft and pony up money in free agency instead of doing bargain basement shopping for mediocre talent like Larsen.

Back
Top Bottom