Time To Move On - What about Pete Kendall? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time To Move On - What about Pete Kendall?

I wonder why we've heard no news about contacting Kendall. It would be one thing if the coaches had said that our RG situation is fine and our competition at the spot would produce our starter, but the coaches vowed to keep their eye on the wire to see who gets unexpectedly released.

Kendall just got released in a possible vendetta move after being good enough to garner the start. Our backup Center right now is our starting Right Tackle. I think we need to make this move.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats were interested in this guy. Belichick likes BC products and we could use another guard to compete.

"is it me or is feeley pigeon toed?"

dunno cant see his toes ;)

is it me or does Fiedler have a feminine stance?

Kendall is injury prone and his play has dropped off considerably in the past three years. The guy hasn't finished a season since 2000. I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring him in as a possible backup, but only if he comes cheap.

No doubt, w/ the money were saving from ricky.. we should definatly look into him, or other potential line men. We should just make our o-line better and more experienced, and that will make minor and the rest of the running backs look better out there.

The guy sucks that's why we haven't called him. The cards are in no position to let go of talented players.

Back
Top Bottom