Time to pull the trigger BILL!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to pull the trigger BILL!!!

Why are u guys throwing all this fuzz???? Clearly our front office believes that out future is Camarillo, Hartline and Bess and some occasional Ted Ginn Jr. We dont need Marshall or Bryant they are soft divas it goes against Parcells well judgement.
Exactly how is this "clearly" the case? When Ireland was talking about needing to get players that can provide "chunk yardage" this off-season did you think he was talking about needing to add new guards or a center to the team?

Soft... :lol: says a person thinking it is wise to keep Ginn on our team.

i knew it was only a matter of time until the Marshall threads started up again, it was nice not seeing 15 different Brandon Marshall threads having to be merged daily for a few days the past week or so

Trade down to the 18-24 spot and pick up a 2nd round pick. Fulfill a need with that later first round pick and then send our new 2nd rounder to Denver for Brandon Marshall. Win-win situation.

People relaxxxxx. We are all excited for the draft! We are only 10 days away... Lets stay pacient. Parcells has been in this league for many years, he knows what he is doing. I trust the 12 overall pick on him and the 43 pick (correct the # if needed) which will be an exiting pick also.

Putting Marshall near SoBe is like making R Kelly a Brownie Troop leader. Thanx but no thanx.

Im starting to think people have Jet's envy, and want us to rush after every FA out there. I could care less if we do or don't get Marshall.. i have a feeling he's not going to have a good year.

Anyone care to think that having Nolan on the team may have something to do why we're not jumping all over Marshall. After all.. no one knows better than Nolan.

Im starting to think people have Jet's envy, and want us to rush after every FA out there. I could care less if we do or don't get Marshall.. i have a feeling he's not going to have a good year.

Anyone care to think that having Nolan on the team may have something to do why we're not jumping all over Marshall. After all.. no one knows better than Nolan.
Well of course they do. They went to the AFC Championship game, have the #1 D, #1 rushing game, and they continue to upgrade in FA.

The Dolphins are 7-9 with holes everywhere on defense and everyone wants a #1 WR over getting a good defense. While the Jets are clearly better than us, we still beat them 3 times in a row.

Well of course they do. They went to the AFC Championship game, have the #1 D, #1 rushing game, and they continue to upgrade in FA.

The Dolphins are 7-9 with holes everywhere on defense and everyone wants a #1 WR over getting a good defense. While the Jets are clearly better than us, we still beat them 3 times in a row.

You obviously missed my Nolan comment. There HAS to be a reason we're not all over the guy. Nor is the rest of the league.

Remember.. sure the Jets had a great season last year.. but when was the last time they won the division?

You obviously missed my Nolan comment. There HAS to be a reason we're not all over the guy. Nor is the rest of the league.

Remember.. sure the Jets had a great season last year.. but when was the last time they won the division?
Well probably. Nolan will want full control of the defense. He'll want to go defense in the first round. The defense cost us games; the offense almost won us quite a few of them.

Holmes and Marshall are too much of head cases. I wouldn't go after Marshall either. As for Holmes, I still believe a 5th round pick is a steal for him.

Well probably. Nolan will want full control of the defense. He'll want to go defense in the first round. The defense cost us games; the offense almost won us quite a few of them.

Holmes and Marshall are too much of head cases. I wouldn't go after Marshall either. As for Holmes, I still believe a 5th round pick is a steal for him.

My point was that Nolan has inside knowledge on Marshall, his work ethic, and his ability to affect the lockerroom.

He's probably put in his 2 cents and the Trifecta is listening.

My point was that Nolan has inside knowledge on Marshall, his work ethic, and his ability to affect the lockerroom.

He's probably put in his 2 cents and the Trifecta is listening.
I know what you were saying. Although the FO didn't want Marshall before Nolan got here.

Back
Top Bottom