Time to tell Richie Incognito ‘thanks but no thanks’ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time to tell Richie Incognito ‘thanks but no thanks’

so, if he's not a starter he's a waste? If nothing else he will make good depth.

If someone was offering him starter money, he wouldn't be comin to Miami.

I agree - sign him with many stipulations in the contract regarding behavior / penalties. Low risk / high reward

I can't imagine Incognito is expecting to get a big money contract, and he should come relatively cheap. He comes in here, keeps his attitude in check, winds up being a starter and provides the nastiness that this OLine needs, while giving Jake Long a brusing guard next to him, the reward is steep. Worst case scenario, he's a backup/rotational guy with starting experience on the NFL level. I don't see any risk whatsoever in signing him.

The guy is a great run blocker and yes he is dirty but man if he gets away with a few cheap shots it will scare that guy across from him and make him jumpy... Sign him!!!

He was not in a good situation in St. Louis , Its understandable why he did what he did..

Players get frustrated...

If we get him I think he will mature here and def earn his money..

I think we really need this guy...I think he can come in and start, if not he can contribute, He is young and nasty..

He is our type of guy..Him being a phin at this point makes perfect sense.

Enable much? What was his excuse for doing the same things at Nebraska? Shouldn't he have learned his lesson and matured after he was kicked off that team.

The risk to signing a guy like this is every time you preach you're building a physical, tough, smart football team and then you bring in a guy who isn't one of those things or a locker room malcontent, your message gets a little more hollow.

Whether you have a WR who is the antithesis of "tough" or an G who is the opposite of "smart", keeping these guys on the team or bringing them in new looks like double speak. It won't take long for this guy to make a stupid penalty that may or may not cost a game and he come over to the sideline and won't like Tony getting in his face. It's his MO, it's what he does.

The guy has great strength and power. If you sign him to a conditional low $ contract, the dollar risk is low, but don't ignore the locker room risk.

:lol2:
We should just cheap shot everyone and scare everyone away:err:

If thats Sarcasim you need to know what I meant... Idk if you ever played on a football team but man I played on the D-Line and sometime if someone threw a cheap shot in it will get frusturating and you will try to get a quick jump next play but what if they change the count... Offsides!!!

If thats Sarcasim you need to know what I meant... Idk if you ever played on a football team but man I played on the D-Line and sometime if someone threw a cheap shot in it will get frusturating and you will try to get a quick jump next play but what if they change the count... Offsides!!!

You and a NFL player are two different things...might not want to use youself as an example when comparing your skills

but on another fun note
GEA415291-1.jpg

Jumpy Geathers
Height: 6-7 Weight: 283 Age: 49
Born: 6/26/1960 Georgetown , SC
College: Wichita State
Experience: 14 Seasons

I wonder why they called him JUMPY:ponder:

You and a NFL player are two different things...might not want to use youself as an example when comparing your skills

but on another fun note
GEA415291-1.jpg

Jumpy Geathers
Height: 6-7 Weight: 283 Age: 49
Born: 6/26/1960 Georgetown , SC
College: Wichita State
Experience: 14 Seasons

I wonder why they called him JUMPY:ponder:

Ok dont remember his name but this guy was on the dline when ever he would rush he would slap the guy in the helment and make the O-line jumpy. Its D-line I know but it works lol... I know it was legal then but it was enough to get the o-line frustrated...

Enable much? What was his excuse for doing the same things at Nebraska? Shouldn't he have learned his lesson and matured after he was kicked off that team.

The risk to signing a guy like this is every time you preach you're building a physical, tough, smart football team and then you bring in a guy who isn't one of those things or a locker room malcontent, your message gets a little more hollow.

Whether you have a WR who is the antithesis of "tough" or an G who is the opposite of "smart", keeping these guys on the team or bringing them in new looks like double speak. It won't take long for this guy to make a stupid penalty that may or may not cost a game and he come over to the sideline and won't like Tony getting in his face. It's his MO, it's what he does.

The guy has great strength and power. If you sign him to a conditional low $ contract, the dollar risk is low, but don't ignore the locker room risk.

I liked it when I read it.
I liked it when I spoke it out loud.
I would have liked it, if I was looking over your shoulder while you typed it.

I also love really big heavy boobies... but thats another thread.

good post!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom