Timmons Reinstated | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons Reinstated

Definitely good news. Even though the offence sucks

A consistent pass rush is in my opinion the biggest issue on defense. When you give any QB all day you will lose
I agree and I've been saying this forever. The best thing you can do to help your back 7 is a real and consistent pass rush and we don't have that. Actually, it's been years since we've had one and I mean having more than one guy who can actually rush the QB. The last time we had two great pass rushers was probably when we had Taylor on one side and Trace Armstrong on the other and of course we had Madison and Surtain at corner and Marion at safety. Wow, those were the days

Ozzy rules!!

The signing of Cutler, the signing of Mauluaga, the trade for Anthony, the signing of Verner, the reinstatement of Timmons, the threats to cut or replace players....

There's a lot of win-now moves going on. I think it's a questionable plan. Gase has a lot of rope, I just don't believe he needs to get bound into making personnel decisions that could have bad repercussions. The Timmons one might be one of those.

Still, he's such an upgrade it's hard to see how they could have done any different.

IMO this needs to be accompanied by Anthony or Allen at Mike for more athleticism

Back
Top Bottom