Timmons Reinstated | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons Reinstated

I dunno.

On one hand, we desperately need him.

On the other, he has made it clear he thinks Miami is beneath him.

I guess we'll see if he acts like a no bullshit LB on Sunday, or if he acts like he wants to be elsewhere (but he'll take our money, thanks very much).

Yes! Timmons is going to give our pass D the boost that it needs!

/s

I'm surprised they let go of March-Lillard so quickly. He had rave reviews last preseason with the Chiefs -- don't know what's happened since. I'd of cut Verner. Can't survive in today's NFL with a slow boundary cornerback.

Over/under on BB picking him up and turning him into something?

Does anybody really believe his heart is into playing for Miami?

His heart may not be in Miami, but his heart is in playing football. These players are competitive, and they aren't going to go out onto the field with the world watching and just mail it in. I think he will be playing like we saw in the preseason.

A top 5 mission critical back

I'm curious, do you mean on defense or on the team? How many players do you think are mission critical? Ajayi, Parker, Pouncey, Wake, Suh, Alonso, Timmons, Jones, Howard, Cutler?

There's a lot of win-now moves going on. ....

Not "win-now", like gotta win this season. It's win-now, like this practice, or this play in the game. Gase sounds like he just wants someone/anyone that will win their one-on-one match-ups.

So if by chance we play the Steelers in the playoffs, does Timmons play?
He'll walk out on the field as one of the Dolphins team captains. Then he'll shake hands with his old teammates. Then he'll tear off his Dolphins jersey, revealing a Steelers uniform. Then in WWE fashion, Timmons and his new/old Steelers friends will start stomping/punching the Dolphins team captains and the Dolphins will go on to lose 66-0.

Back
Top Bottom