Timmons wants to play; Some eye-opening Dolphins and Cutler numbers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons wants to play; Some eye-opening Dolphins and Cutler numbers

Xavien Howard, Dolfans favorite is not good enough to be a # 1 CB like a Marcus Peters. I've mentioned this a few times but he gets so much love around here for no reasons.
Unfortunately, he is the best of the worst we got.

He flashed last year but everyone here was acting as if he was already proven.

TMZ reports Dolphins filed a missing persons report. If this story is true unless his child was very ill I'd cut him.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/18/lawrence-timmons-miami-dolphins/

As a parent, I can understand missing your children, but, not to the extent that you fail to meet a serious commitment. It's the opposite of Allen Iverson. It's not like this were practice. It was a game. If this rumor is remotely true (absent a health emergency with the child), I would have to question his mental state. I can see why he's seeing doctors.

The one thing I will say about Cutler is that he didn't make the bonehead play he is known for. When Tunsil got burned peaking inside, I am sure many on here held there breath as it looked like and easy strip sack...but Cutler held on to the ball. Did anyone also notice Cutler seemed to lack a little zip on the ball though that is usually there? He took a pretty good shot on the keeper. That hail Mary at the end of the first half was a duck! Thought he played well though and made things happen a few times when given the chance. I did not like the play calling, especially in the first half!

Wow, Landry had 62 of his 78 yards after contact with 13 catches. That means on his 13 catches he averaged somewhere slightly more than 1 yard within the los on his receptions. That's crazy.

The one thing I will say about Cutler is that he didn't make the bonehead play he is known for. When Tunsil got burned peaking inside, I am sure many on here held there breath as it looked like and easy strip sack...but Cutler held on to the ball. Did anyone also notice Cutler seemed to lack a little zip on the ball though that is usually there? He took a pretty good shot on the keeper. That hail Mary at the end of the first half was a duck! Thought he played well though and made things happen a few times when given the chance. I did not like the play calling, especially in the first half!
I kinda wonder if Gase was worried about that and that's why he went so conservative at the end there.

Guess we'll find out about Timmons shortly. Such a strange absence.

Good news on Cutler's passing rating the last five games with Gase. Love the physical style both Ajayi and Landry bring to the team each and every game. Not surprised at their YAC after contact.

The negatives are Howard's numbers and virtually anyone we have right now at middle linebacker. Got to say the lack of a pass rush didn't help the secondary. Rivers didn't have many balls hit the ground.

Xavien Howard, Dolfans favorite is not good enough to be a # 1 CB like a Marcus Peters. I've mentioned this a few times but he gets so much love around here for no reasons.
Unfortunately, he is the best of the worst we got.
Just wrong. He looked just fine last year

I'd give Howard a chance before he's labeled good or bad lol He has the tools and proved it last year. Not having our starting Lbers really hurt with intermediate passing. Howard will be fine

He played well against brandon marshall and the jets otherwise, have not seen much.

Glad to see that from James. Makes me more hopeful he has the technique they changed him to more down.

I noticed a bit of a lack of zip on a couple throws, but there were plenty of others that put the elite arm talent on display. I chalk it up to rust

That ugly pass wasn't even a hail Mary, I honestly don't know what that was. We ran one fly route while everyone else Max protected. Cutler saw early it was going nowhere and chucked it out of bounds.

I noticed a bit of a lack of zip on a couple throws, but there were plenty of others that put the elite arm talent on display. I chalk it up to rust

That ugly pass wasn't even a hail Mary, I honestly don't know what that was. We ran one fly route while everyone else Max protected. Cutler saw early it was going nowhere and chucked it out of bounds.
Gase didn't want to risk a punt return or blocked punt. It was as designed, run the clock out and throw it away

Back
Top Bottom