Timmons? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons?

He panicked over his child and almost instantly regretted it I think its understandable and you don't let it happen again or else you move on.

Let's see how his play is for the rest of the year. May need to move on, especially now that there is no salary cap hit if I understand correctly, regardless of how he holds it together emotionally.

Let's see how his play is for the rest of the year. May need to move on, especially now that there is no salary cap hit if I understand correctly, regardless of how he holds it together emotionally.

I wouldn't. He's not the problem by any means and it just creates another hole on a defense that needs some major retooling. I am not happy with our corners, linebackers outside of Timmons and the pass rush is ****ing weak

Oh yeah, still searching for guys that can tackle game in and game out. No excuses. They have really fallen off fast without sustaining any injuries. Shameful.

I wouldn't. He's not the problem by any means and it just creates another hole on a defense that needs some major retooling. I am not happy with our corners, linebackers outside of Timmons and the pass rush is ****ing weak

Oh yeah, still searching for guys that can tackle game in and game out. No excuses. They have really fallen off fast without sustaining any injuries. Shameful.

Defense does need some firepower, that is for sure...

They quit
I hate to act like I know but I think Adam Gase's play calling or Jay Cutler's play is just frustrating the hell out of them. We get frustrated just watching as fans just imagine them as guys destroying there bodies for this awful offense.

It's sad the best overall LB Miami ha's had doesn't want to be here.

It's sad the best overall LB Miami ha's had doesn't want to be here.
Would you? He's from from a hard nosed, hard working, blue collar, consistent playoff team to the Phins. Downgrade is an understatement.

Look at Timmons for what he is, a stop gap player on our team for the next 2 years.

cant argue that. I did too. First time in my life I turned off a Dolphins' game...and I watched the 62-7 Jacksonville playoff game to the bitter end.

The apathy for this franchise is running deeper and deeper...You have to think that minus some kind of miracle turn around within the next decade the fanbase may be down to 3 hard core cheerleaders who still care.

The apathy for this franchise is running deeper and deeper...You have to think that minus some kind of miracle turn around within the next decade the fanbase may be down to 3 hard core cheerleaders who still care.

I'll be back watching the games, hoping for some game changers in the draft and praying for a stable knee for Tannehill... It was just too frustrating to see the D give up and be completely dominated with it being rubbed in their faces by a gloating Cam Newton, Cutler in for Tannehill, missing open WRs, throwing off his back foot with no real pressure or tossing a mind numbingly bad INT, Thomas dropping a deep pass we finally make happen, etc.

I'll be back watching the games, hoping for some game changers in the draft and praying for a stable knee for Tannehill... It was just too frustrating to see the D give up and be completely dominated with it being rubbed in their faces by a gloating Cam Newton, Cutler in for Tannehill, missing open WRs, throwing off his back foot with no real pressure or tossing a mind numbingly bad INT, Thomas dropping a deep pass we finally make happen, etc.
Nice list on the Carolina game but the news story that came out where Funchess "guaranteed" a TD on Monday night takes the cake for me.
I bet he would never say or do that against the Steelers D or about 25 other teams as a matter of fact...what a diss at the expense of the Fins hapless "Defense"

A feel good story that should make every Fin fan feel just great...No?

*BTW Funchess is no Super Star at the position...Just another WR#4 who knew he could turn and burn on what Miami has back there.

It will be an interesting decision in the offseason. I think the team lets him go, but with so many other holes to fill who knows? Miami definitely needs an infusion of speed on defense. Would be nice to have a fast linebacker that can help with the perimeter defense.

Look at Timmons for what he is, a stop gap player on our team for the next 2 years.

Exactly, if he doesn't want to be here then too bad. He is the one who signed the contract. The Dolphins need to seriously invest in some young linebackers.You can only do so much to hide the deficiencies of guys like Kiko , Rey (another stop gap due to injury) and Mike Hull. They will be hoping that McMillian comes back and contributes but they shouldn't stand pat at the position. Basically every position on the Defense should be an option in the draft other than Strong Safety. LB, CB, DE, DT, FS could all be improved. On Offense QB, OG, C , RB ,TE and possibly OT need to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom