Tired of peoplez talk'n $&!% about our OFFENSE. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of peoplez talk'n $&!% about our OFFENSE.

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Offense this, offense that... blah, blah, blah!

Here's one for you:

Miami finished last year with the 15th ranked offense, right?

So who finished with the 24th ranked offense?

Same team that, out of last year's 12 playoff contenders, had the lowest ranked offense? Hmmm...

Oh, yeah! How about that! The Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Bucs! Imagine that!

I wish people would get off our offense and look at reality.

- First and foremost, we had the NFL's leading rusher. That's special, dammit. Remember the last time we had that. No? Didn't think so.

- Also, we were ONLY in our first year with Norv's offense. ANYBODY in the NFL will tell you that's a factor (not in your favor).

- We had major injuries to key offensive players. Enough said.

- Our backups at QB and WR were inadequate (and I'm being really polite here).

This year... everybody should be A LOT more comfortable with what Norv's trying to do here.

This year... Ricky's going to play more downs (that's just scary - to the opposing team, methinks).

This year... our o-line is (so far - knock on wood) healthier than last year.

This year... we do NOT have Lucas at backup QB. (BEST off-season move, IMHO - even over Jr.). In turn, we should be getting Griese. Solid backup.

This year... WR looks like it should be vastly improved, including backups.

Finally, this year... we were smart enought to resign Konrad, and McMichael will have a year's worth of NFL experience under his belt.

Don't know about everybody else, but I see PLENTY of reason for optomism.

All the nay-sayers can just kiss my :booty:

GO'PHINS! :rocker:

Well, there's one thing a Bill's fan is good for...

SPELL CHECK! :sleep:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
It's optimism :rolleyes:

Thanks CLUMP! It's going to be fun intercepting and sacking Bleedso's sorry butt this year.

Maybe everyone is running out of things to trash talk Miami on..?

It's either the "half ass Offense" or the "mediocre" season/history we have.

Which to me..is funny.
IMO our Offense is better then Tampa's. I mean they have to turn to their full back to be a HB half the time ;). I guess whatever works, works.
I just think a lot of Tampas players (reason I hate Tampa as much as NE) is because they're are SO arrogant. Is that good? Perhaps. But they've been doing it since they had a losing season (Sapp, Keyshawn) are some of the top 2 that annoy me the most in the NFL.

I agree.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Maybe everyone is running out of things to trash talk Miami on..?

I just think a lot of Tampas players (reason I hate Tampa as much as NE) is because they're are SO arrogant. Is that good? Perhaps. But they've been doing it since they had a losing season (Sapp, Keyshawn) are some of the top 2 that annoy me the most in the NFL.

I am soooooo glad the 'Phins don't have any players as arrogant and self-absorbed as Sapp and Keyshawn. Especially Sapp.

The infamous hit on that Green Bay lineman last year will forever be eched in my mind. Worse, his attitude about it afterwards. No remorse at all. Unbelievable.

You know, the day Sapp gets laid out with some horrible career-ending injury himself... I'll have only one word to say... karma... (the bastard)

Re: Well, there's one thing a Bill's fan is good for...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
SPELL CHECK! :sleep:

Thanks CLUMP! It's going to be fun intercepting and sacking Bleedso's sorry butt this year.

How so? Y'all didn't do it last year :lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Which to me..is funny.
IMO our Offense is better then Tampa's. I mean they have to turn to their full back to be a HB half the time ;). I guess whatever works, works.

What's funnier is you criticizing their O when they are the chapms and you're not.

Re: Re: Well, there's one thing a Bill's fan is good for...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

How so? Y'all didn't do it last year :lol:

Sorry, Clump, maybe I can make it a little easier for you to understand. Ok? Here goes, again:

It's going to be fun intercepting and sacking Bleedso's sorry butt THIS YEAR.

That better for ya?

You know, the Jills really do look like they're going to be a better team this year. Of course, that way, it'll just mean that much more when we whoop your asses! :D ;) :tongue: (all in good fun)

There's always something to point your finger at, but there was only one thing that played no part in our not making the playoffs... Ricky Williams and the O-line... Imagine that, the Miami Dolphins running game NOT costing them a playoff season...

Originally posted by Tatonka
sometimes the truth hurts :D

good point on tampa though.

here is the truth:

Fielder got hurt, out six games, rusty coming back (griese will solve that prob)

ray lucas sucked

same time, chambers out two games with concussion, rusty coming back.

Same time, orande gadsden out for the year (by his own choosing).

It doenst take a brain surgeon to figure out what our problem was last year. that is why i love this year. it is all good if we get brian griese.

Our upside is way way better than most anyone with our draft picks and people we have gotten in teh offseason and our guys in WFL. that is truth.

teh fact is that we have to stay healthy. so does everyone else. I look at it this way. The buffalo bills were very lucky with injuries last year and went 8-8. we were very unlucky and went 9-7 as did the rest of the division. we have depth at most every position except LT.

Originally posted by T-ROCK
There's always something to point your finger at, but there was only one thing that played no part in our not making the playoffs... Ricky Williams and the O-line... Imagine that, the Miami Dolphins running game NOT costing them a playoff season...

Yes it did T. It cost them a playoff season by NOT being used for three downs in the last game when it counted!!!:fire:

justafan, you're like talking to a 6th grader.

I wasn't criticizing Tampa's offense I just stated that I(I) think our Offense is more talented.
Afterwards I said "Whatever works, works" which is true.

Back
Top Bottom