Tired of peoplez talk'n $&!% about our OFFENSE. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of peoplez talk'n $&!% about our OFFENSE.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
SWEEP!!

That was las year so if you want to look back:

JAY FIEDLER 4-0 Starting against the Bills.....................Enough Said.

well miami's offense has the ability to be one of the best. i mean we have a good pass receving TE. a couple good Receivers. the best RB in the league. all we need is for fiedler to make the right decisions.

I'm tired of threads like this one

that are nothing but a platform for some of you to bash those of us that want JF replaced.

Bait n bash thread is all this is

Nothing but board clutter

Re: I'm tired of threads like this one

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
that are nothing but a platform for some of you to bash those of us that want JF replaced.

Sorry, jetssuckSr, but that was NOT my intention AT ALL. If I wanted to post a thread in defense of Jay Fiedler I would just come straight out and do it.

Moreover, please note that NOWHERE in this thread have I, personally, mentioned Jay's name.

So, forgive me, but I take offense to your calling this thread "board clutter". I think the point about TOO MUCH BEING MADE about the offense, given what Tampa Bay accomplished with the 24th ranked offense... I think that was a PRETTY DAMN GOOD POINT... and not having ANYTHING to do with Jay Fiedler, I might add.

I'm tired of threads like this one quote:

Would it be ok if it was a thread bashing Jay?

The thread is about our offense not the qb, lesson 1 offense includes rb, fb, wr, te and o-line as well as qb. So yu tking this as a bashing of you, mybe you are really complaining cause someone disagrees with your position the offense will be fine.

If you are tired of threads like this one, stop reading them!

Give it time 81, it will

And no rro it wouldn't be OK if it were a Jay bashing thread, those aren't allowed.

But hey, ya'll have a great time

JS

Re: Give it time 81, it will

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
And no rro it wouldn't be OK if it were a Jay bashing thread, those aren't allowed.

But hey, ya'll have a great time

You know, we had D. Marino for a long time..got to 1 SB..

We even had DM for Shula's last year..with 19 1st rd picks.

We even beat the 85 Bears team with DM..

No one questions Dan's abilities..

But after thinking about all those years with Dan..I realize one thing..It takes more than a QB to get to the SB...The QB position hasn't stopped us from moving on to the SB the last 3 years..well with the exception of Lucas play..but even with that..Jay had us up 11 points with 5 minutes left in the game in NE..no, it takes more than a QB to get to the big..We spend too much time on a position that's not stopping us from getting to the promise land..I think Wanny looked at this too..Umm is that why so many D personnal were brought in..mmm I thinks so...the #3 D last year couldn't stop a 11 point lead from evaporating..You think Tampa's D would have let that happened..even if the ball was fumbled on the 1 yard line on they end..that D would have said no way..Remember the Baltimore D against Tenn...on the 1 yard line..I think Wanny is focusing on the right things..while we focus on superficial stuff like QB...Glad we're not coaching. Hey Clump..do a spell check on Superficial for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

and that was good enough for a last place finish, for the second consecutive year

Ahhh, no! My statement was to counter JF 4-0 against bills. (BTW this makes JF look good, I don't see it as a Fiedler bashing thread)

Thanks for your statement though, it supports my 2-0 which was meant to imply Team wins it not the qb.

Thanks for your statement though, it supports my 2-0 which was meant to imply Team wins it not the qb.

I'll agree with this justafan but this team had a better chance to win with JF instead of RL.

I wonder what Alex Van Pelt's record will be this year, Should Drew go down?

Originally posted by knoxpk

I'll agree with this justafan but this team had a better chance to win with JF instead of RL.

I wonder what Alex Van Pelt's record will be this year, Should Drew go down?

JF over Ralph Lauren ?

I don't even know if AVP will still be here. The bills are supposedly looking into Travis Brown's ability. To see if whether he has a future with the team or not.

Back
Top Bottom