[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"] | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"]

Nostradumbass. :D Can't we all get along. Where's the love???

Captain Lou said:
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.
YES SIR:allhail:

He's probably correct, but it's senseless to think posting a thread styled, "Please Shut Up!!!" is going to do anything to curtail speculation.

How about, instead of telling everyone to shut up, why don't you just stop reading?

Take control of your self instead of trying to control everyone else.

inFINSible said:
How about, instead of telling everyone to shut up, why don't you just stop reading?

Take control of your self instead of trying to control everyone else.

True. Trying to control everyone else on this board will only lead to a case of "Board Rage" :D

Yeah, while I agree Alexander and Edge won't be Dolphins, titling a thread Please Shut up is just asking for an *** whoopin'.

Even I didn't do that when confronted with the ****zo Feeley lovers that yell at everyone who thinks Aj is only human and not made out of bronze.

Agua said:
He's probably correct, but it's senseless to think posting a thread styled, "Please Shut Up!!!" is going to do anything to curtail speculation.
Yea he's right they both got tagged so there's little or no chance of it happening but no reason to tell people to shut up.

fin-atic said:
Here is the "money in the bank" likely scenario:

Miami picks up a FA left tackle
Miami drafts Benson
Miami picks up a FA veteran QB (Ferrotte?)
Miami goes 8-8 this year.

I'll put money on this prediction

LtDan662002 said:
I really suggest not coming on here and telling people to shut-up for starters!!
agreed. ppl are entitled to opinion and gossip. just accept it and move on. U may be right with ya opinion regarding Alexander but re-phrase it. Just lighting the flames of retaliation.

TXFinFan said:
True. Trying to control everyone else on this board will only lead to a case of "Board Rage" :D
:lol: that ends in banned camp.

Everyone get off this guy's case. I've seen it a million times. Whenever someone posts something that is in agreement with you and support your pipe dreams, they're the greatest in the world; but when they make a point that may burst your dreams (and such silly dreams, too), then you jump all over them.

Truth is -- the Dolphins are going to draft a running back because that is their best course of action. There's no point in rebuilding if they're going to spend 1/4 of their cap on one player anyway.

Marc790 said:
Everyone get off this guy's case. I've seen it a million times. Whenever someone posts something that is in agreement with you and support your pipe dreams, they're the greatest in the world; but when they make a point that may burst your dreams (and such silly dreams, too), then you jump all over them.

Truth is -- the Dolphins are going to draft a running back because that is their best course of action. There's no point in rebuilding if they're going to spend 1/4 of their cap on one player anyway.

It's not what he said...it's how he said it (or in this case, typed it :D )

Marc790 said:

Didn't I see a thread that you posted yesterday that ended up with everybody trashing you and the way you posted?

Back
Top Bottom