Titus Young released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titus Young released

Didnt he intionally mess up plays because he wasnt getting the ball? He is T.O without an 1/8 of the talent.

i think there were reports that he would intentionally not only line up in the wrong place but also intentionally run the wrong routes so he would be nearer to where the ball was going to be thrown because he wanted to get more catches

I didn't say it would be a bad aquisition, but knowing the kind of players Philbin wants, I just couldn't imagine Titus Young being one of them. I'm not sure Philbin would want a guy like that even if he were free. Its not the money, its the player.

Wasn't really directing towards you, just using your quote as a reference point. I also agree with the type of player Joe Philbin wants.

The kid has been troubled since his high school days. I remember reading alot on him back in that draft because the Fins needs a speedy WR and he fit the bill about as good as any of them (we ended up with Clyde Gates). One thing stands out tho . . . he has hit low points in high school, college and the NFL . . . and he turned it around in high school and college, and maybe he turns it around here. I'm certainly not confident in that, but I just think if the risk is minimal I wouldn't mind giving him a shot to turn it around.

I do agree that as fans, we are probably barking up the wrong tree knowing who is calling the shots . . . but I wouldn't be upset with a "Dolphins sign Young" announcement either.

wow, he sounds like a Joe Philbin man…

… NOT

Instead of focusing on Titus Young, we should maybe be focusing on another Lion's player....there is a report by Detriot Lions beat writer Dave Birkett that says the Lions will release RG Stephen Peterman today. He started every game the last 3 years, ranked 14th by ProFootballFocus in 2012.

Patriots will sign that guy right away. They always sign the headcases. Randy Moss, Aqib Talib, etc.

It kind of makes me wonder how Ricky Williams and Brandon Marshall got away from us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone will claim him off waivers based on talent and cost alone. But I don't think he realizes yet that his attitude is the problem. If this were Madden I'd be all over it, but in real life I just don't see his personality fitting in our locker room until he's a little more humbled. Plus there are rookies coming out who bring just as much if not more to the table.

Rams | Claim Titus Young
Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:41:38 -0800
The St. Louis Rams claimed WR Titus Young (Lions) Tuesday, Feb. 5.
FANTASY TIP: Young undoubtedly has talent, but maturity issues seemed to get in the way of him reaching his full potential while a member of the Detroit Lions. Some reports suggest all Young needs is to become more involved in the offensive game plan and he'll shape up.
The Rams have to make a decision on re-signing one or both of Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson, as they are unrestricted free agents once the new league year begins. It seems logical that Amendola returns to the team, and Young is given a chance to start out wide, opposite Chris Givens. It is too early to give a definitive fantasy value for Young, but he has the potential to build chemistry with Sam Bradford and emerge as a strong No. 3 fantasy receiver, if not a WR2 some weeks. 0 Comments | Source: CBSSports.com - Jason La Canfora | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2K4gyeVuN

Already a moot point.

Back
Top Bottom