TNF Cowboys vs Seahawks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF Cowboys vs Seahawks

Dallas got the lead now..wow got the 2 point conversion tool! Mc Daniel needs to stop this 4 and 1 garbage and punt the ball it going to cost a big game.

That upcoming game with the Cowboys is definitely going to be a test against a winning team!

Six games left...LET'S GO!

you have a 5-point lead with 7 minutes left why would you go for it on 4 and 1 at mid field? This analytics stuff is just coaches being lazy. Learn the flow of the game in real-time like Shula, Bellichek, Lombardi and other great coaches.

Bad coaching exacerbated over and over on both sides… McCarthy is kind of a dummy.

Let’s see how this ends.

I'm listening to the Seahawks broadcast on NFL+ and the announcers were just complaining about how a Dallas defender was all over a Seattle WR but the Officials didn't throw a flag, letting Dallas get the ball on downs. They said that earlier, the Seahawks were called 4 times for PI but they wouldn't throw the flag on the Dallas DB, and the stadium wouldn't show the replay on the big screen.

Sounds to me that the Officials want Dallas to win, so apparently, this bad and/or biased officiating is really getting out of hand this year! BTW, I just turned it on late in the 4th quarter, so I don't know how bad the officiating has been during the rest of the game.

Time for Carrol to retire. So you just let Parsons run unblock to the QB on 4th down. Coaching lost this game. Geno Smith played well glad he's not a Jet anymore.
Why is coaching so bad this year..just horrible coaching league wide.

Dallas is going to be a handful. America’s Team plus the refs is a bad combo.

Time for Carrol to retire. So you just let Parsons run unblock to the QB on 4th down. Coaching lost this game. Geno Smith played well glad he's not a Jet anymore.
Why is coaching so bad this year..just horrible coaching league wide.
You know who’s worse?

Brandon Staley. How did he not get fired in week4/5 when he single handedly almost lost his team the game before the other team choked the FG.

Back
Top Bottom