TNF Cowboys vs Seahawks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF Cowboys vs Seahawks

Stopped watching in the first quarter but they had an interesting stat flash up illustrating how the Cowboys are like Jekyll and Hyde playing on Turf and natural grass.

Bodes well for us.

A leader uses analytics to inform decisions. Not seeing that a lot lately.

Dallas' defense is not impressive at all outside of #11 and #26

#11 is REALLY REALLY impressive when nobody lines up to block him or actually tries to block him.

#26 is a former Sac State Hornet (played 3 seasons and graduated) and local kid from here in NorCal. The "Bland" name has a long, storied tradition up here.

I saw him play quite a bit over the years. I knew he was good, but can't say I expected what we've seen this season....

Thats loss drops the Seahawks to 6-6, meaning the Cowboys have not beaten a team with a winning record this year. I seem to recall another team that was in that position and was therefor being discounted as legit.
The difference is the Dolphins haven’t been legit in like 20 years, and the Cowboys have proven they can at least make the playoffs and win once in a while

The difference is the Dolphins haven’t been legit in like 20 years, and the Cowboys have proven they can at least make the playoffs and win once in a while
All true, but we also know Dallas will lose in the playoffs on some spectacular, head scratching, “how does that even happen” type of play.

you have a 5-point lead with 7 minutes left why would you go for it on 4 and 1 at mid field? This analytics stuff is just coaches being lazy. Learn the flow of the game in real-time like Shula, Bellichek, Lombardi and other great coaches.
Bellicheck is NOT a great coach. He rode on Brady's coat tails. His record before and after Brady is abysmal, while Brady was great with or without Bellicheck. In light of this simple but damning evidence, anybody who says Bellicheck is a great coach is embarassing themselves. Bellicheck is a great stratigist(every coach who wins the coin toss nowadays defers because of him), but it doesn't matter if you don't win.

Back
Top Bottom