To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

UPDATE!!. First thank you so much for all the kind words. We're not just Dolphins fans, we're all humans that care for each other.
Good news. Shannon had her two follow ups and they seemed to have gotten all of the cancer out. She will need no radiation or chemo.
She will need to take a pill for 5 years to keep it from coming back but considering everything else, this is great news. She went back to work today just on time for me to have the TV to myself for the senior bowl practices.....wink

p.s. Shannon gets herself a mammogram every year and that's how she found out about this. She has posted this on facebook asking women to get their done because you never know. They got it early because she had it done. Please, tell the women in your life(wife,mother, sister, friends) to get one done too. Tell them not to wait till is too late!!

Ozzy rules!!

Outstanding! I hope her recovery continues to be productive and that this is the last that she has to deal with the evil of cancer.

Back
Top Bottom