To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

I team taught 5th grade with a woman that beat a double mastectomy!! My thoughts and prayers to you and your family! Positive thinking now!

From my wife Shannon to you guys

“This is Danny’s wife Shannon and I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your prayers and kind words. I felt the love and it was very touching to hear so many words of encouragement. It’s amazing how something as bad as cancer can bring so many people together. Watching a game with Danny can be fun and crazy at times. His favorite thing to say is “I can’t freaking believe this team” but he’s my rock and always there for me and I can see how YOU guys are all there for us. It means the world to me so again, thank you so much. You guys are awesome. Go Dolphins and yes, like Danny would say.....Ozzy rules!!

From my wife Shannon to you guys

“This is Danny’s wife Shannon and I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your prayers and kind words. I felt the love and it was very touching to hear so many words of encouragement. It’s amazing how something as bad as cancer can bring so many people together. Watching a game with Danny can be fun and crazy at times. His favorite thing to say is “I can’t freaking believe this team” but he’s my rock and always there for me and I can see how YOU guys are all there for us. It means the world to me so again, thank you so much. You guys are awesome. Go Dolphins and yes, like Danny would say.....Ozzy rules!!

Very kind words from your wife. Praying for a speedy recovery, with strength and peace for you both.

Shannon, I think I can speak for all of us crazy Dolphin lovers when I say, " thank God the surgery is behind you and all the best wishes for the fastest and best recovery possible." Get ready for next season because you are going to be feeling great and who knows, maybe the Dolphins can give us something to smile about. Today we're all smiling because your surgery was a success and you're home.

Glad all went well and since positive thinking has been shown to influence healing, glad to see that Shannon is in a good state of mind. Hopefully recovery will be quick and easy.

The surgery went well and she's doing good. I just got home from the hospital and she was in very good spirits. She's of course a little tired and a little sore but they're taking good care of her with medication. I spoke to the surgeon and she'll be in to see her in the morning. If everything is still ok then she should be coming home around noon. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. I know sometimes we all get upset at each other here because we don't agree on how to fix the team but for years, this site has always been very good when something like this happens to anyone here. We can feel the love from all of you guys and it really means a lot to us. Now lets pray the patriots get beat!!

Ozzy rules!!

Thats great news Danny. Prayers from my family to yours for a speedy recovery

We need to be at the hospital at 5;30am and her surgery is at 730am. Cancer sucks but I know she's going to be fine. Shannon is a Dolphins fan thanks to me and loves the team. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers ahead of time.

Ozzy rules!!
you are in my prayers.. all the best to both of you

Glad to read that all went well. Getting choked up, and don’t know you guys at all really. Regardless of the circumstances, moments in life like this are the most powerful, and really show the potential that us humans have for compassion. It really is amazing to behold. All the best to you guys, continue cherishing each and every moment

UPDATE!!. First thank you so much for all the kind words. We're not just Dolphins fans, we're all humans that care for each other.
Good news. Shannon had her two follow ups and they seemed to have gotten all of the cancer out. She will need no radiation or chemo.
She will need to take a pill for 5 years to keep it from coming back but considering everything else, this is great news. She went back to work today just on time for me to have the TV to myself for the senior bowl practices.....wink

p.s. Shannon gets herself a mammogram every year and that's how she found out about this. She has posted this on facebook asking women to get their done because you never know. They got it early because she had it done. Please, tell the women in your life(wife,mother, sister, friends) to get one done too. Tell them not to wait till is too late!!

Ozzy rules!!

UPDATE!!. First thank you so much for all the kind words. We're not just Dolphins fans, we're all humans that care for each other.
Good news. Shannon had her two follow ups and they seemed to have gotten all of the cancer out. She will need no radiation or chemo.
She will need to take a pill for 5 years to keep it from coming back but considering everything else, this is great news. She went back to work today just on time for me to have the TV to myself for the senior bowl practices.....wink

p.s. Shannon gets herself a mammogram every year and that's how she found out about this. She has posted this on facebook asking women to get their done because you never know. They got it early because she had it done. Please, tell the women in your life(wife,mother, sister, friends) to get one done too. Tell them not to wait till is too late!!

Ozzy rules!!
Great news Danny, that's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom