To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

Wishing your Family a speedy recovery. Cancer is the worst. I am remembering my Fathers battle with it. He beat it and has been clear of it for 7 years now.
Always remember that the greatest of life's challenges, no matter how difficult they seem, can be overcome with Love and patience and a positive mindset.

Danny, I am confident your wife will come out of this in fine shape. A lot of progress has been made in beating this horrible disease. I am a two time cancer survivor. Keep your head up brother, you and the wifey are going to beat this.

Reactions: BSQ
I've had you and your wife on my mind today, praying everything went spectacularly.

I didn't see this thread until now but i wanted you to know i stopped and prayed for your wife, and you as well. Tell her that your finheaven family cares and is thinking of you guys during this stressful time.

The surgery went well and she's doing good. I just got home from the hospital and she was in very good spirits. She's of course a little tired and a little sore but they're taking good care of her with medication. I spoke to the surgeon and she'll be in to see her in the morning. If everything is still ok then she should be coming home around noon. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. I know sometimes we all get upset at each other here because we don't agree on how to fix the team but for years, this site has always been very good when something like this happens to anyone here. We can feel the love from all of you guys and it really means a lot to us. Now lets pray the patriots get beat!!

Ozzy rules!!

Hey, we can argue with each other all year but when something like this happens to one of our own we close ranks pretty fast. I'm proud to be a member of this community today. I know our combined prayers have power, get better Mrs. Danny.

The surgery went well and she's doing good. I just got home from the hospital and she was in very good spirits. She's of course a little tired and a little sore but they're taking good care of her with medication. I spoke to the surgeon and she'll be in to see her in the morning. If everything is still ok then she should be coming home around noon. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. I know sometimes we all get upset at each other here because we don't agree on how to fix the team but for years, this site has always been very good when something like this happens to anyone here. We can feel the love from all of you guys and it really means a lot to us. Now lets pray the patriots get beat!!

Ozzy rules!!

I am so glad everything went well. I hope her recovery is as quick and pain free as possible.

Ozzy rules!!
great news man. hope u continue to get good news, and eventually ur wife is cancer free for good.

I just saw the update!!!! Thanks for getting the good news to us so quickly. I'm sure you have a ton to take care of. The best part of what I just read is that she'll be home tomorrow. There can't be better news than that!

Ozzy rules!!
I'm not super religious but I'm really happy for you and wife...fam even though I don't know you. Prayers for a happy, healthy, recovery because when it comes down to it thats whats important. The Fins are my joy and angst when I'm down but health is priority uno. Thinking about you man and hope i keep seeeing and joining in your discussions.

Back
Top Bottom