To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

The surgery went well and she's doing good. I just got home from the hospital and she was in very good spirits. She's of course a little tired and a little sore but they're taking good care of her with medication. I spoke to the surgeon and she'll be in to see her in the morning. If everything is still ok then she should be coming home around noon. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. I know sometimes we all get upset at each other here because we don't agree on how to fix the team but for years, this site has always been very good when something like this happens to anyone here. We can feel the love from all of you guys and it really means a lot to us. Now lets pray the patriots get beat!!

Ozzy rules!!
Great to hear. Rough part is over and look forward to a bright future. God will take care of the rest.

Best wishes brother! I hope all works out beautifully! My mother is a survivor, it is an absolutely disgusting, thing just pure evil.

Edit: I guess i'm extremely late but I glad every thing went well man!

Hey Danny little late here but went through this a few years ago. Glad it turned out well. My wife opted for reconstruction out in Texas, insurance picked up the tab. What happens with that is they remove the breast tissue and replace it with stomach or her hip tissue. Basically a tummy tuck and boob job. She came out very happy. This was not available here in Ft Myer Fl for what we accomplished in Texas. Sent a few of our friends wives for this surgery. Just something to consider. Blessings

Thanks for keeping us updated. Halfway through my day, i was ready to complain about some minor inconvenience until I remembered how you were spending your day.

Many on here will give credit to a higher power. I’m good with that. I’ll put my money on the strength of your wife and your love for each other.

The surgery went well and she's doing good. I just got home from the hospital and she was in very good spirits. She's of course a little tired and a little sore but they're taking good care of her with medication. I spoke to the surgeon and she'll be in to see her in the morning. If everything is still ok then she should be coming home around noon. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. I know sometimes we all get upset at each other here because we don't agree on how to fix the team but for years, this site has always been very good when something like this happens to anyone here. We can feel the love from all of you guys and it really means a lot to us. Now lets pray the patriots get beat!!

Ozzy rules!!

Dude, reading your post first thing this morning put a big smile on my face! Glad things went well and your wife is in good spirits. Great job taking care of her and helping her through a difficult time!!!!!!!

Keep kicking butt, Shannon!
Breast-Cancer2.jpg

Ozzy rules!!
So happy to hear that dude....

Thanks for the update! Glad to see it went well. Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery on their way to you all.

Glad the surgery went well and wish her a speedy recovery. My mother had the same procedure about 12 years ago and she is cancer free at 81.
You got this!

Reactions: BSQ
Best wishes Danny! Glad it went well!

Back
Top Bottom