To Finheaven Family | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Finheaven Family

I used Google Adsense on my one site, awaiting the 100.00 check to arrive, when it does, I am getting JT FinHeaven VIP status because he deserves it and has been there for me countless times. With the money left over, Premium Member here I come!

You guys can also help FH by bringing in new members(they very well may donate as they realize how great the site is).

Phinz1972 said:
I used Google Adsense on my one site, awaiting the 100.00 check to arrive, when it does, I am getting JT FinHeaven VIP status because he deserves it and has been there for me countless times. With the money left over, Premium Member here I come!

You guys can also help FH by bringing in new members(they very well may donate as they realize how great the site is).
Hope you are feeling better!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks...I've gotten 35hours of sleep in the last two days, so I'm feeling like my old self and up to par to finish my stuff for AJ.

And not to sound like a shill...oh, what the hell, I've sounded like worse!

Keep those cards and letters coming, folks. The site needs your help in order to continue to provide everyone here with the best damn Dolphins fan site on the web.

So don't be shy, send what you can.

PayPal: webmaster@finheaven.com

NaboCane said:
And not to sound like a shill...oh, what the hell, I've sounded like worse!

Keep those cards and letters coming, folks. The site needs your help in order to continue to provide everyone here with the best damn Dolphins fan site on the web.

So don't be shy, send what you can.

PayPal: webmaster@finheaven.com

And please everybody abide by the rules. Nabo knows what i mean with that crazy banned person tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom