Todd McShay's Latest Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd McShay's Latest Mock

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
He seems to be slightly better than Mel Kiper with his picks. How did Bortles move up to the 3rd spot? Sounds like the Flavor of the Month. I am ok with Jernigan, even though I am leery of grown men going by the name "Timmy." :lol: I really like the D-Back Dennard late in the first, hope he doesn't end up with the Pats.

1. Houston- Teddy Bridgewater
2. Rams- Jake Matthews
3. Oakland- Blake Bortles
4. Jags- Johnny Football
5. Falcons- Jadeveon Clowney
6. Browns- Derek Carr
7. Bucs- Anthony Barr
8. Vikings- Khalil Mack

9. Bills- Taylor Lewan
10. Titans- Cyrus Kouandijo
11. Giants- C.J. Mosely
12. Steelers- Louis Nix III
13. Jets- Sammy Watkins
14. Rams- Ha Ha Clinton Dix
15. Lions- Marquise Lee
16. Cowboys- Stephon Tuitt
17. Chargers- Justin Gilbert
18. Packers- Eric Ebron
19. Eagles- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
20. Ravens- Mike Evans
21. Bears- Dominique Easley
22. Dolphins- Timmy Jernigan
23. Browns- Jordan Matthews
24. Bengals- Scott Crichton
25. Cardinals- Morgan Moses
26. Patriots- Darqueze Dennard
27. Panthers- Kelvin Benjamin
28. Niners- Ra'Shede Hageman
29. Saints- Marcus Roberson
30. Chiefs- Paul Richardson
31. Broncos- Zack Martin
32. Seahawks- Antonio Richardson

I dont' know why everyone has Tuitt going so high. I just don't see it with him. Agree with Hoops, too high for Jernigan. DT is a need, though.

How would kelvin benjamin fit into this offense. He's pretty intriguing, just going off looks on tv... have not watched much of him indepth yet.

I'd be happy drafting Antonio Richardson. Come May, I think Antonio Richardson might go before Miami drafts, but I'd be happy to draft him if he is there. I feel good about our shot at landing one of the 1st-RD OT's, and I like them all.

after todays game im just hoping for oline and linebackers.

Wouldn't mind Jernigan. Best DT in the draft not named Dominique Easley. Would prefer Aaron Lynch in the 2nd/3rd though.

It makes me cringe seeing how many stud WR's are coming out this year. I pray Sammy Watkins/Mike Evans/M.Lee don't end up in the AFC east.

I'd be happy drafting Antonio Richardson. Come May, I think Antonio Richardson might go before Miami drafts, but I'd be happy to draft him if he is there. I feel good about our shot at landing one of the 1st-RD OT's, and I like them all.

I don't like Richardson at all. I think he's slow, doesn't have elite feet.

Where's Van Noy? Has Kyle Van Noy really played himself out of the first round? Or, more accurately, have analysts overreacted enough to drop him out of the first round? I can't say I watched BYU late in the season, or paid any attention to scouting reports.

Van Noy is a natural playmaker and I really don't care which direction his stock has gone this year. That guy is a plug and play star.

It would be to our benefit if some nonsense regarding 2013 allowed him to fall to us. Try to pretend that guy can only translate to one spot and he'll make plays at a different position.

Starks, Soliai, Odrick and fins take DT with so many glaring holes such as oline and rb?

no way

I really liked what I saw from USC wide receiver Marquis Lee in the bowl game versus Fresno State. He is over his foot injury and looks great.

Back
Top Bottom