Todd McShay's Latest Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd McShay's Latest Mock

From that draft, I would look at Amaro too or Aaron Donald.

Cedric Ogbuehi is interesting too. Sign Branden Albert and toss Ogbuehi at RT?

Greg Robinson has the athletic ability to be a tackle as well. He run blocks a lot, but so what? I think he can be coached up pretty well.

Its a reach but the Top player i want for the fins this year is Anthony Barr.. by far..

Where's Van Noy? Has Kyle Van Noy really played himself out of the first round? Or, more accurately, have analysts overreacted enough to drop him out of the first round? I can't say I watched BYU late in the season, or paid any attention to scouting reports.

Van Noy is a natural playmaker and I really don't care which direction his stock has gone this year. That guy is a plug and play star.

It would be to our benefit if some nonsense regarding 2013 allowed him to fall to us. Try to pretend that guy can only translate to one spot and he'll make plays at a different position.

Watching the BYU bowl game right Van Noy is a helluva player.

yeah, if we could lock down Albert, that means we don't need to take a tackle in first round.

a guy like Seantrel Henderson could prob step right in at RT because his size could overcome any deficiencies early. He is Bryant McKinney to me with offield probs which make him a 2-3rd rd. guy.

I want Will Sutton in the 3rd. Best available OT/OG in round one is the route I would go, it's obviously the most glaring need. I'm hoping we get a good OL, Big RB, Will Sutton, and a big physical WR out of this draft then make a run at Donte Whitner in FA.

I honestly think we should go after Jarious Byrd to replace Clemons.

Watch out if the panthers get Kelvin Benjamin!!! The guy is going to be special.

How would kelvin benjamin fit into this offense. He's pretty intriguing, just going off looks on tv... have not watched much of him indepth yet.

Perfectly, being we have no redzone threat. At 6'5" 230 he can go up and catch some TD's!

A deep first round and we go 8-8 miss the playoffs and draft #20 overall. Sucks to be a dolphin fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom