Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady To Announce His Retirement

I think he is just going to take a year off, gets bored, than comes back and wins 4 of the next 5 super bowls.

This is the problem with the media today. They are always reporting stories which actually never come true in hopes that they get one right every once in a while.

Before the internet and before 24/7 news, when something was reported, it was based on fact and not because someone was trying to be the first to break a story, even if the story is a complete lie.

It has gotten to the point I no longer believe any media reports. Until Brady comes out and states he is either coming back next season or retiring, I just consider this report another made up lie by the media.

I am not happy about that. Wasn't expecting it this season.

Come back Tom. You need to cry more.

See ya DB12. You never would've made it through a season in the 80's, but congrats I guess.

Oh wait, GODDAMMIT, this is from ****ing JLC?!?

Soooooooo, he’s likely to play 12 more years? 🤦‍♂️

Please let it be true Jesus!!
Actually I would like to see him play until he is 50. He is still a great QB and there is no reason for him to retire unless he just wants to spend more time with his family.

I am not a TB fan but the fact he can still play at the level he can at age 44 is amazing. As an old guy myself, it is great to see that age hasn’t prevented him from continuing to play as well as he did 10 years ago.

I will believe it when I see it, but about fvcking time.

JMHO, but having watched him this year, it seemed even minor hits had him limping or getting up slowly, seemed less certain with tight windows, and was quite whiny when he wanted a penalty, showed the ref his bloody lip and the ref shrugged it off. Doesn't mean he'll retire, but I think 44? is catching up.

Back
Top Bottom