Tomorrows game on the computer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrows game on the computer?

Tommy5988

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How do i listen to tomorrows game on the computer? im in nj and am sure it wont be televised andi dont wanna payfor nfl.coms real player 1 thing.. any help is appreciated.. thanks

Tommy5988 said:
How do i listen to tomorrows game on the computer? im in nj and am sure it wont be televised andi dont wanna payfor nfl.coms real player 1 thing.. any help is appreciated.. thanks
Man, as far as I know you cant now. Last year they took all games off the internet radio stations, WQAM use to do Miami's games, but the NFL took them away and to listen to any game you have to go to NFL.com and pay to listen. I know the regular season games are like that, I would say the preseason's are as well. Its a shame, just another way to sqeeze the poor man ! :shakeno:

There is no way.I would pay for NFL pass but they wont take my money because I am in South America on a research project.There is no TV or satellite transmission of the games either.So I have no way of following my team other than watching the live scoreboard.Count yourself as one of the lucky ones.

I dont personally consider it lucky when we buy merchandise out the @ss, and everything in the world to support the teams and the NFL and they take away what little a man has left that was free ! Thats ridiculous ! I love my Dolphins, but I dont pay for NFL pass, or the games either. If their on, I watch, if not I dont. Here in Tennessee I get to see about 8 games a year usually, other than that, I keep updated on the games that are on. I have a family and I spend so much money a year on sports, but Im not taking away from my family and my 2 little boys needs to support millionaires and executives. I have watched the Dolphins since 1970 in this manner, and will continue to do so. If they take away the free games they now show on TV, I guess I will read about it is all.

I feel for you guys. I've spent a lot of time watching the live scoreboard too. I finally paid for nfl ticket and it cost me over $200 bucks. Kind of ridiculous.

Tommy5988 said:

Hey Tommy, I feel your pain. I live in Pennsylvania and the only way I could really get to see how the Fins were doing was through WQAM. Then last year that pull that "You have to pay" crap, so I just gave in and bought Direct TV and NFL Ticket. It was the best decision of my life! Also, I don't know if you get NFL Network, but on Sunday at 11:00PM the will air the Dolphins/Jaguars game.

NFL.com has that nifty flash Game Center thing where you watch each play unfold by a cool graphic of a helmet moving down the field after each play and such. I'm pretty sure it's there for preseason, as I noticed it for the Saints game.

BOOYAH. OFFICIALLY 17 AS OF TODAY. :cpatch:

:present: What did yah'll get me?

Phinz4Life said:
BOOYAH. OFFICIALLY 17 AS OF TODAY. :cpatch:

:present: What did yah'll get me?
I got you the same thing I did last year except in a different color ! :roflmao: Just joking friend ! Seriously, Happy Birthday !!!!!!! How old are you ? Or are you like me and getting to the age you dont want to tell ! :lol:

dolphindan1970 said:
I got you the same thing I did last year except in a different color ! :roflmao: Just joking friend ! Seriously, Happy Birthday !!!!!!! How old are you ? Or are you like me and getting to the age you dont want to tell ! :lol:
Are you that far over the hill you can't read? :lol:

Just kidding. I said 17 in my post. The bifocles not working right again?

I'M STILL YOUNG! W00t!

Happy Birthday Phinz4Life!

Here, I got you this cake:
clear.gif

This is the only game I will be in country for. I leave for Italy for a year on Monday. Hopefully I will be able to catch a game or two in one of the American bars there. How did you fogeys make it without the internet? Carrier pigeons?

Nublar7 said:
Happy Birthday Phinz4Life!

Here, I got you this cake:
clear.gif
Wheres the Phins theme? It doesn't even have the right aqua green color! :(

Couldnt find a phin one.. so how about just a football one

clear.gif

;)

If you're in Jersey

Why don't you join us at the sportz bar for the Miami Dolphins kickoff party and watch the game?

Tommy5988 said:

Phinz4Life said:
Are you that far over the hill you can't read? :lol:

Just kidding. I said 17 in my post. The bifocles not working right again?

I'M STILL YOUNG! W00t!
LOL, good one !!! :lol: But yeah, actually I am LOL I actually just came from my eye Dr.s appointment last month and he has set me up to get glasses, :roflmao: At 39 the eyes are starting to go some for me, and I am diabetic so that does'nt help much. Anyway, my friend, I just like to have a little fun in my post, so I hope you knew I was only joking with you earlier. Hopefully a Dolphin win would make a nice Birthday Present though ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom