Tomorrows game on the computer? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrows game on the computer?

Nublar7 said:
Hey Tommy, I feel your pain. I live in Pennsylvania and the only way I could really get to see how the Fins were doing was through WQAM. Then last year that pull that "You have to pay" crap, so I just gave in and bought Direct TV and NFL Ticket. It was the best decision of my life! Also, I don't know if you get NFL Network, but on Sunday at 11:00PM the will air the Dolphins/Jaguars game.

will it be shown on the west coast? what time? nfl network?

I think we have established earlier in this thread that paying for radio sucks; nonetheless, all NFL games, including preseason, are carried via SIRIUS satellite radio.

Pickles said:
Couldnt find a phin one.. so how about just a football one

clear.gif

;)
Aw, gee whiz son, you shouldn't have! :lol:

im a little strapped for cash....so this is what i got u Phinz
20040130_111240_19597_0-1.jpg

Phinz4Life said:
NFL.com has that nifty flash Game Center thing where you watch each play unfold by a cool graphic of a helmet moving down the field after each play and such. I'm pretty sure it's there for preseason, as I noticed it for the Saints game.

BOOYAH. OFFICIALLY 17 AS OF TODAY. :cpatch:

:present: What did yah'll get me?

....a cookie....

NFL Network

I will be taping the game on VHS if anybody wants to trade or pay for acopy.

dolphindan1970 said:
I dont personally consider it lucky when we buy merchandise out the @ss, and everything in the world to support the teams and the NFL and they take away what little a man has left that was free ! Thats ridiculous ! I love my Dolphins, but I dont pay for NFL pass, or the games either. If their on, I watch, if not I dont. Here in Tennessee I get to see about 8 games a year usually, other than that, I keep updated on the games that are on. I have a family and I spend so much money a year on sports, but Im not taking away from my family and my 2 little boys needs to support millionaires and executives. I have watched the Dolphins since 1970 in this manner, and will continue to do so. If they take away the free games they now show on TV, I guess I will read about it is all.
its a joke charging for the NFL Pass for Radio broadcasts, if everyone boycotts it it will go away....as it should

Back
Top Bottom