Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

No offense Dolphin fans, but you don't have much going to to bash the Jets. They were a disappointing 8-8, beat you by 18 earlier this past season, went to two startight AFCCGs coming into this season.

You haven't won a SB in decades, you don't have a coach or NFL starting QB right now, Jets have better record against you head to head, you don't fill your own stadium-filled with Jets fans when they come.

Nobody cares about your opinion. Nobody cares about the Giants actually at all. Get off this site and get ready for the embarrassment the Packers are going to put on your team. Bah who am I kidding, you're not even a Giants fan. Obvious troll is obvious.

No offense Dolphin fans, but you don't have much going to to bash the Jets. They were a disappointing 8-8, beat you by 18 earlier this past season, went to two startight AFCCGs coming into this season.

You haven't won a SB in decades, you don't have a coach or NFL starting QB right now, Jets have better record against you head to head, you don't fill your own stadium-filled with Jets fans when they come.
TrollFaceDancing-1.gif

No self-respecting giants fan would defend the jests.

Ya know, it makes me a little sad. Like an ex dating your nemesis immediately after the breakup. We know Sparano wasn't right for us, it was time to move on, but jeez, Rex Ryan? That's a co-worker relationship I can't even begin to fathom.

A "supposed" Giants fan defending the Jets...impossible.

Ya know, it makes me a little sad. Like an ex dating your nemesis immediately after the breakup. We know Sparano wasn't right for us, it was time to move on, but jeez, Rex Ryan? That's a co-worker relationship I can't even begin to fathom.

On the other hand, you can also think of it as a worthless girlfriend who may have left you with a dose of Chlamydia but now has moved on to infect your enemy.

give the man credit, he makes sense

Yeah, I'm sure you think his regurgitated Gang Green talking points make sense, just like you think Tony Sparano's high school offense is a great fit for the Jets.

I mean, I know Mark Sanchez likes other things at the high school level, but

Yeah, I'm sure you think his regurgitated Gang Green talking points make sense, just like you think Tony Sparano's high school offense is a great fit for the Jets.

I mean, I know Mark Sanchez likes other things at the high school level, but

Honestly I don't know what our O will look like, I do think we'll see a better protected QB and that should lead to a better QB but I don't know? Tony doesnt' have a long track record calling plays though he had success in his lone season calling them. I have 100% confidence in Rex to make us more 2010 than 2011.

I am a Giants fan who doesn't hate the Jets but doesn't mind when they win because i have Jets fans in my family and also want to see them happy. I was thrilled when Giants shut up Rex, who doesn't show Giants and Coughlin the respect they deserve for the place in NFL history and their place in NY sports. You shuld hate the Jets- their a divison rival who seems to always finish with a better record than you guys. If Rex was the Dolphin coach though and won 4 road playoff games, this baord would love him and you know it. When was the last time you guys even won a playoff game? And I don't care if you don't care about mu opinions. It's a message board filled with differetn people coming from differenr vantage points. Chill out and enjoy the ride.

I am a Giants fan who doesn't hate the Jets but doesn't mind when they win because i have Jets fans in my family and also want to see them happy. I was thrilled when Giants shut up Rex, who doesn't show Giants and Coughlin the respect they deserve for the place in NFL history and their place in NY sports. You shuld hate the Jets- their a divison rival who seems to always finish with a better record than you guys. If Rex was the Dolphin coach though and won 4 road playoff games, this baord would love him and you know it. When was the last time you guys even won a playoff game? And I don't care if you don't care about mu opinions. It's a message board filled with differetn people coming from differenr vantage points. Chill out and enjoy the ride.
Ah, now I get it. Converted jests to giants fan, probably after the Super Bowl. Makes sense now.

Look. I loved TS as a person, and he really was a "players" coach that got his players to play hard every week. But there is a difference between playing hard and playing good. Under TS the Dolphins offense got WORSE each year. They were ranked 12th in 2008; 17th in 2009; 21st in 2010, and 22nd in 2011 (see nfl.com/stats). I can't really see him helping to improve the Jets offense which was really awful, dysfunctional, and led by a grossly overrated lower tier QB. I really liked TS when he was here, but he was a failed coach and since he went to the Jets i really can't even wish him well, rather, i am hopeful he continues his downward trend and nosedives the Jets putrid offense right into the ground.

GO PHINS~!

Back
Top Bottom