Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Don`t have a thread but read someplace someone speculating that Henne
could follow as competition for Sanchez

Henne could be next to leave - I know many of you think he can't compete but he is certainly one who can push or overtake Sanchez - I will not be surprised to see Henne in the AFC East next year not the least surprised

I said it before I will say it again - Henne without a contract Moore with a contract who knows where Henne lands but neither Henne or Moore is starter when the season starts in 2012 but after the sesaon starts who knows what ills befall a team

Sparano is great in the locker room and the JETS need to clean up that disaster.
He' a great organizer and motivator, but just can't manage a game.

If the JETS hire Herm Edwards as their DC, they could have the two nicest coordinators that can't coach a lick.

Now if the Jets could only exume and dust off the cobwebs
and bring Dan Henning back to help Tony...that would make my day,month,year

No offense Dolphin fans, but you don't have much going to to bash the Jets. They were a disappointing 8-8, beat you by 18 earlier this past season, went to two startight AFCCGs coming into this season.

You haven't won a SB in decades, you don't have a coach or NFL starting QB right now, Jets have better record against you head to head, you don't fill your own stadium-filled with Jets fans when they come.

No offense Dolphin fans, but you don't have much going to to bash the Jets. They were a disappointing 8-8, beat you by 18 earlier this past season, went to two startight AFCCGs coming into this season.

You haven't won a SB in decades, you don't have a coach or NFL starting QB right now, Jets have better record against you head to head, you don't fill your own stadium-filled with Jets fans when they come.

Yeah, I'm sure you're a Giants fan.

Were you formerly known as JetsJetsJets, or LAJetsfan? :lol: The Dolphins lead 4-2 head to head the last 3 years with Rex as head coach.

I heard the 2 AFCC game appearances argument coming into this season. How did that work out for them? I guess I am just jealous. I do wish players on our team were questioning our QBs work ethic. I wish our players were calling our QB lazy and content because he knows he is not going to get benched. I wish we had a coach that refused to bench our QB regardless of how bad he played. I wish we had players arguing in the huddle. I wish we had a head coach that had no clue why his best receiver was sitting on the bench in one of the most important games of the year. I wish we had a coach that would run his mouth before games to insure we get the best effort from our opponents like the Giant game. I wish we had a head coach that would predict Super Bowl wins for 3 years straight and come up short every year. :chuckle:

You can talk about the AFCC games all you want. Yes, they are nice (and I would also enjoy the ride if my team were to do the same) but you don't get any awards for AFCC game losses, and they have little to do with the future as you saw this year.

The Jets were fortunate to make it to back to back AFCC games, and are closer to the 8-8 team you saw this year than they are to getting back to another AFCC game.

Even without a head coach and QB, I see more upside with the Dolphins than I do the Jets. But I am just a bias Dolphins fan, so what do you expect.

Back
Top Bottom