Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Stop trying to sugar coat it. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. A Sparano offense will not succeed in today's NFL, and under this meathead, Sanchez will go from a bottom 5 QB, to the undisputed worst QB in the NFL. Oh, and your OL will be even worse.

In his one season calling plays Dallas they averaged 25 PPG, he had talent in Dallas and he'll have talent here. I don't expect HC Tony as our OC but we'll see.

he asked why he left Dallas, he left to become a HC.

As long as Rex is running the whow we'll be ok and you'll be behind us.

Rex Ryan is only slightly less clueless than Sparano. Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, and now Tony Sparano. Next season is going to be so epic. I can hardly wait for the Jets to finish with a losing record behind a horrific offense being led by an absolute moron in Sparano, and absolute garbage QB in Sanchez. The fallout will be astronomical.

In his one season calling plays Dallas they averaged 25 PPG, he had talent in Dallas and he'll have talent here. I don't expect HC Tony as our OC but we'll see.

I love watching blind homers get an epic dose of reality. Going to be epic.

Umm b/c he got a HC job.

After spending 4 years criticizing and demeaning Parcell's ability as a front office decision-maker, now you're actually pointing to him promoting Tony up 2 levels as positive proof of the meatball's abilities? 2funny.

After spending 4 years criticizing and demeaning Parcell's ability as a front office decision-maker, now you're actually pointing to him promoting Tony up 2 levels as positive proof of the meatball's abilities? 2funny.

Funny how much of a homer Junc is isn't it? Sparano is absolutely clueless, and one of the worst offensive minds in the NFL. Now that he's a Jet, he's about to perform miracles.

It's also pretty funny how Junc tries to give Sparano credit for 2006, and then also tries to compare the Jets talent to the Cowboys. The Cowboys had Tony Romo, the Jets have a horrific Mark Sanchez. The Cowboys had Terrell Owens and Terry Glenn, the Jets have mediocre receivers like Burress and Holmes. The Cowboys had Jason Witten, the Jets have an inconsistent mediocre Dustin Keller. The Cowboys had talent on the OL, the Jets have Mangold, and an overrated Ferguson. The Cowboys also had more RB talent in Jones and Barber. The Jets have an average Shonn Green and an aging, close to retirement Tomlinson. There is no comparison. Tony Sparano with those scrubs, this is going to be awesome.

Tony sparano hired as JETS OC!

I feel violated. Espn alert on my iPhone! Come on man!

Ganggreen is full of Delusional jets fans praising Tony's job with us...

LOL.

Yeah, it's amazing. Just totally mind blowing. Didn't these guys pay any attention at all to what's gone on here the past few years?

Back
Top Bottom