Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Or, maybe he learned to be a better coach and he's going to improve the Jets? (Just playing Devil's Advocate) But, Sparano changed his ways a bit at the end of this year and it was working. Regardless, we needed change.

so funny he is going to be calling plays? he could'nt even put an offensive line together.......lol jets lol

They didn't even look at any other OC's did they? I'm stunned they signed him so quickly and with his track record of not being aggressive offensively in his entire tenure in Miami.

They didn't even look at any other OC's did they? I'm stunned they signed him so quickly and with his track record of not being aggressive offensively in his entire tenure in Miami.

That's precisely why they signed him. They think that if they just run, run, run punt the way Denver did this season that their defense is going to carry them to a championship.

Apparently, Rex didn't notice the fact that his defense was not very good this season.

Trust me, Sparano running the Jets offense is not a good thing for us.

He coached our entire defense for 3 years, and his attention to detail is going to be extremely beneficial for them on the offensive side of the ball. He is a complete buffoon when it comes to running an entire team and things such as clock management, game situations, etc, but he will most likely thrive than fail for them.

Even if your scenario was true, what's the worst that would happen? The Jets would sweep the Phins b/c Sparano would somehow know every move the Dolphins would make on both sides of the balls even with a new head coach and possible new assistants no less than 8 months from now?

They could still win the Super Bowl even if this happened. I don't see the doomsday issue you do

i bet sparano takes this whole thing personally, and i wouldnt be surprised if we get wrecked at least once. not happy about this.

:lol2:

Now offensive coordinators, when angry, can specifically **** teams up b/c they got fired after finishing below .500 3 straight years?

I did not know this was a thing

This would be too funny if it did play out this way. But Haley is already in New York now and it looks like Sparano (run) and Haley (pass) will be a package deal as they were rumored to be. That gives Sparano a lot better chance of being successful than if he was running the entire offense.

Seriously I don't understand this. Man that good ole boy network is amazing - how can I get in?

He failed to put an OL together here in Miami.
He failed at winning.
The offense failed continuously in the red zone. We were the field goal kings of the NFL.
And he gets hired to run the NY Jets offense?

Wow...I am seriously shaking my head at this. Sweet deal for him.

Back
Top Bottom