Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Jet's may lead the league in the SuperBoo-Bowl ... swiping the crown from Philly!!

Rex, Taco, Santonio, quitters, sewage locker room ... now Fist Pump Tony ... those poor NYers won't know who to Boo for!!

Morono's Jets Salary:

b_meatballs-1.jpg

I'm sure that means players will also completely change their skill set as well.

It doesn't matter if they change their defense, unless they completely revamp each position of defense, Tony knows the ins and outs and basically everything about each player on our team.

Which means absolutely nothing since he's as ****ing clueless as they come.

Oh man, I can't wait until he busts out the Wildcat with Shon Green when it's 3rd and 14 with 50 seconds left and no time outs. Wait until they hear how Tony doesn't like Hail Mary's into the end zone because he thinks it will get returned the other way. Way to aggressive for Tony. I can't stop smiling....this could not get better.

We need to start a thread for best guesses for how the NY Post will trash them on the back page each week.

Now Tony can continue to destroy the Jets. From the inside out.

Too ****ing funny! If I had one realistic wish as to what Tony's next stop would be.. it would be OL Coach for the Jest. Actually becoming the Oc, calling the plays, sitting in on Pat Turner type draft and Columbo type FA decisions ...and of course developing Taco? That's something I wouldn't have even had the nerve to realistically hope for.

Do you think Ross is actually paying him to be a double agent?

I can't wait to see how Junc spins this. Am eagerly awaiting him telling us how Sparano is somehow good for Mark Sanchez when he's an absolute disaster at developing QB's.

:lol: Wow. Awesome. I can't wait to see this. This also makes overhauling our defensive and offensive schemes/staff a much easier choice.

Man, I hope that Tony did not advocate for Brian's job while Brian was still under contract.

and his attention to detail is going to be extremely beneficial for them on the offensive side of the ball. He is a complete buffoon when it comes to running an entire team and things such as clock management, game situations, etc, but he will most likely thrive than fail for them.

ROBERHORRY: your talkng about the same tony who was DEMOTED from o/c by his close friend BILL PARCELLS to offensive line in dallas?

tony is a BIG TIME friend of parcells and he got the job here because of that. parcells is NOTORIOUSLY loyal to "his guys". so, he takes tony from his o-line coach gig and gives him the o/c gig in dallas. didnt last long as tony was a HORRIBLE play caller and the offense quality plumeted. so bp busted him back down to o-line ASSISTANT! OUCH!!!

jets are high as a kite. and you can bet parcells had a hand in tony gettting this job in new york. parcells is very close with the jets owner and front office people. plus parcells is the one who handed them REX RYAN! so you can bet he called them up and soft shoed his demotion in big D and reminded them of his rex ryan gift.

wont be hard to guess whats coming in the red zone when playing the jets, RUN, RUN, RUN, FIELD GOAL!!!

Back
Top Bottom