Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

u ppl are really in for a rude awakening. i honestly think he is gonna stick it to us.
Yeah, this was his plan. Suck for 3 years as the Dolphins head coach just so he could be fired and go to the Jets where he will show his true talent and turn Sanchez into the next Elway. You got it.

clear.gif

OC? Never would have guessed that was strong suit, or his fall back plan.

[video=youtube;SuznYYnF9vM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuznYYnF9vM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Just wait til he moves Mangold to right tackle and DaBrick**** to Center. And they thought they hated Baby Schotty!

time to introduce my new sig:

Trust me, Sparano running the Jets offense is not a good thing for us.

He coached our entire defense for 3 years, and his attention to detail is going to be extremely beneficial for them on the offensive side of the ball. He is a complete buffoon when it comes to running an entire team and things such as clock management, game situations, etc, but he will most likely thrive than fail for them.

if we hire zimmer or fisher/greg williams our defense will be totally different

I'm sure that means players will also completely change their skill set as well.

It doesn't matter if they change their defense, unless they completely revamp each position of defense, Tony knows the ins and outs and basically everything about each player on our team.

Back
Top Bottom