Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Oh man, over at Gang Green hahahaha holy ****.

They think Sparano did a good job developing Romo (as the OL coach of Dallas) and Chad Henne. They think that Tony Sparano did a good job developing Chad Henne.

New York Jets fans literally believe that Tony Sparano did a good job developing Chad Henne.

ahahahahaha UNREAL

Haley is a pretty good OC if you can get past his attitudes; it's hard to argue that Tony isn't basically clueless when it comes to modern offenses. :idk: I don't understand who decides on the play or does it go to a vote with Rex? Weird!

However, no matter how relatively good or bad the new offensive craftsmen might be, any workman is only as good as his tools, so good luck to them! Of course if they sign Peyton, both of them are as useful as titz on a bull. Could you see Peyton and Haley butting heads over who decides on the play? That would be fun!

rvhmwo-1.jpg

Oh man, over at Gang Green hahahaha holy ****.

They think Sparano did a good job developing Romo (as the OL coach of Dallas) and Chad Henne. They think that Tony Sparano did a good job developing Chad Henne.

New York Jets fans literally believe that Tony Sparano did a good job developing Chad Henne.

ahahahahaha UNREAL

he was the playcaller in Romo's first season as a starter, he should get some of the credit for helping to develop him. Henne was a lost cause and you did win 7 games a year w/ him so that's a positive

I don't know enough about Tony's abilities to run an offense to know what to expect.

Wow love it

Finally, the best move Tony ever made to help out the Dolphins..........

OC for the Jets ? lol......what are they drinking ?

he was the playcaller in Romo's first season as a starter, he should get some of the credit for helping to develop him. Henne was a lost cause and you did win 7 games a year w/ him so that's a positive

I don't know enough about Tony's abilities to run an offense to know what to expect.

He doesn't have an ability to run an offense as he's never been in charge of running an offense. He developed Romo for a year? If he was so great at it, why not stay?

If we look at Sparano's offense before Dabol got here, when I believe Sparano had alot more input, thats how we can judge him as a "OC"

Sanchez and Henne are about the same in talent, we have about the same oline as the Jets, and id say better receivers. Perhaps their backfield was slightly better than ricky and ronnie. But, overall, there wasnt to much difference between the two teams offense.

The results he had with us, along with Henning, were very poor! I dont see how he can make Sanchez do anything Henne couldnt? Holmes and maybe Burress will be gone. LT is probably done, so what do they do at Running back if they want to be a ground and pound team?

I just dont see how its a good hire for the Jets. They saw the results we had before Dabol, with the same amount of talent, and they have gone after it, while we have upgraded in our play calling.....Im very happy with this signing for the Jets! :)

Lol kind of funny how the guy who I once had to hear from a lot of people on this board is the next up and coming coach and better then Rex is now working under him lol. But I digress.

This isnt a bad move. I never had a huge problem with Schotty but I do think Sparano's style of offense from all accounts might be a better fit for what Rex wants his offense to be. I would have rather had Hue Jackson though. It'll be interesting to see if they bring Haley in to.

Stop trying to sugar coat it. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. A Sparano offense will not succeed in today's NFL, and under this meathead, Sanchez will go from a bottom 5 QB, to the undisputed worst QB in the NFL. Oh, and your OL will be even worse.

Sparano was a head coach in 2007? News to me. This is such a terrible hire. Pure gold from a Dolphins standpoint.

he asked why he left Dallas, he left to become a HC.

As long as Rex is running the whow we'll be ok and you'll be behind us.

Back
Top Bottom