Tony McDaniel arrested on domestic violence charge | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony McDaniel arrested on domestic violence charge

Never going to happen with all the clowns playing in this league and even on our team. :crazy:

Clowns? You mean, real life human beings with issues like everyone else? :facepalm: Ok, Mr Perfect...salami bologna all hail Reality Bites perfect world...:rolleyes2:

I'll make sure to never move to Miami. Must be something in the air that makes hitting women mandatory...

Well, if you seen how fine Miami's girls are...you'd probably...let me stop. :lol:

Still there is no reason to ever hit a woman. No matter what.

What???? You must have never been in a relationship long enough. Or maybe your girl is watching you as you type your message so you gots to front. Lolz.

Hey, trust me. There are some things that can push a man over the edge, trust me. Live a little and you'll soon see what Im talking about.

Smith told investigators she had just returned from buying breakfast for houseguests when McDaniel confronted her about not answering her phone when he called. He had just returned from a night out with friends, the report said.

He's out all night without his girlfriend and then he gets pizzed when he can't get ahold of her on his all night party. sounds like control issues. typical.....
maybe he was trying to get her to pick him up after a night of drinking,,instead of driving while drunk (stallworth comes to mind)

Part of being a real man is rising above pettiness of women. "Sometimes you have to put women in their place"- Why, to show that men are naturally tougher than women? Unwarranted violence towards a physically weaker person on almost any level shows a true lack of intelligence. I mean if a woman is mugging you, yah, ok you can defend yourself, but youd have a to be a real tool to lay a hand on your wife/GF.

What???? You must have never been in a relationship long enough. Or maybe your girl is watching you as you type your message so you gots to front. Lolz.

Hey, trust me. There are some things that can push a man over the edge, trust me. Live a little and you'll soon see what Im talking about.

:facepalm:

I didnt read the article but I'm not gonna pass judgement especially about domestic violence because I've seen too many times with DV that a women can just say something and because of DV laws the man is going down for sure. Thats my opinion like I said I didnt read the article if he really hurt some woman he needs to go down though.

What a dumb a$$? Throwing his girlfriend to the side as the witnesses stated. I don't give a hoot how a bad a women pushes your buttons, just walk way. I've had some crazy ones in my time and its just as easier to call the cops to get them out of your house. Physical violance can not and shoot be accepted as some posters here indicate.

Back
Top Bottom