Too many missed BIG throws. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too many missed BIG throws.

Tanny Haters are back from their business trip...

He had a great 4th quarter last week, but he threw a horrible pick early and threw an even worse pick and was bailed out by Earl Thomas. I said it last week and this week he missed too many throws. He isn't absent from criticism. For a guy who is the "future" . . . you wanna see him improve. He is by no means a "guaranteed thing" at this point but I have always understood selecting him at #9 overall was something that would take time to see through. I have seen good and bad from him, better than what I expected from week 1 but he has a while to go. Let's hope he gets better.

He had a great 4th quarter last week, but he threw a horrible pick early and threw an even worse pick and was bailed out by Earl Thomas. I said it last week and this week he missed too many throws. He isn't absent from criticism. For a guy who is the "future" . . . you wanna see him improve. He is by no means a "guaranteed thing" at this point but I have always understood selecting him at #9 overall was something that would take time to see through. I have seen good and bad from him, better than what I expected from week 1 but he has a while to go. Let's hope he gets better.

Well said. Spot on.

Back
Top Bottom