Top '06 F/a Prospect - John Abraham | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top '06 F/a Prospect - John Abraham

what i'm saying is b/c of the tight pass int. rules past 5 yards, a good cb's talents are diluted. i was pleased we did not give Surtain the big $$$, as much as i hated to see him go. obviously Madison has regressed enough to not warrant that $$ too.

Daniels seems ok. a good open field tackler. book is out on Poole.

A fierce pass rush will ensure that we are not exposed and corner and will not have to spend big time $$ at that position too.

fish1 said:
what i'm saying is b/c of the tight pass int. rules past 5 yards, a good cb's talents are diluted. i was pleased we did not give Surtain the big $$$, as much as i hated to see him go. obviously Madison has regressed enough to not warrant that $$ too.

Daniels seems ok. a good open field tackler. book is out on Poole.

A fierce pass rush will ensure that we are not exposed and corner and will not have to spend big time $$ at that position too.

if anything with all the rules being inforced so much, a great CB is that much better.

give me a break, we have a solid d-line i dont even know why we would want to go out and spend HUGE money on a DE.

Back
Top Bottom