Top 10 Fins for 2017 per Phin Phanatic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Fins for 2017 per Phin Phanatic

In teams past we were lucky to have 3 players make an impact.Now it Appears we could go 15 deep.

That is so true.

What a great issue to have!!!

Now it's time the talent turns into great team play.

The season cannot come soon enough.

PHINS UP!!

I gotta be honest, it's nice to have 10 or more players to discuss that merit consideration. There have been years in the recent past where if I'm making a Top 10 list of Dolphins ... I feel that we didn't really have 10 players worthy of being in that sort of list. They were just there by default because the rest of our roster was even worse.

Here is a question for you. Based on production/performance last year, who would be your Top 10? That takes out people like Reshad Jones, who while awesome, didn't play enough games. 1) Suh, 2) Wake, 3) Landry, 4) Ajayi, 5) Tannehill ... umm ... 6) Tunsil? Yeah, I think I'm done with the Top 10 performers from last year. The rest of the guys will be honorable mentions. 7) Stills had 10 TD's ... honorable mention. 8) Our best player at LB, Kiko had lots of turnovers ... honorable mention. 9) Our best DB last year only played well in spurts, Byron Maxwell ... honorable mention. Who would even be the final honorable mention ... 10) Branden Albert?

For next year, I'm going with all of the guys in the top 6 last year that actually deserved to be Top 10 guys, and adding Reshad Jones, Xavien Howard, DeVante Parker, and Kiko Alonso. My honorable mentions will be Raekwon McMillan, Charles Harris, Isaac Asiata and TJ McDonald.

10. Howard
9. Alonso
8. Tunsil
7. Jones
6. Ajayi
5. Parker
4. Landry
3. Wake
2. Tannehill
1. Suh
Ajayi, Parker, and Tannehill are not better than Jones.

Here's my top 5. I think we're still a team in transition with young talent, so it's hard for me to pick another 5. Tannehill's definitely top 10 but I think the rest of the roster has a lot to prove

1. Suh
2. Wake
3. Jones
4. Landry
5. Ajayi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom