Top 5 Hitters in Baseball | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 Hitters in Baseball

Kdawg954 said:
Pudge has always been a clutch hitter tho, not to mention he consistently hits over .300. He had one amazing year at Texas I will never forget. I believe he hit like .335, with 35 homers and 120 rbi's or sumthin like that, and had like 30 stolen bases and a gold glove. All opinion, I just like him as a hitter. And I'm basing this on career stats not for this year.

People are on Bonds for using the juice, funny how after the league started testing Pudge looked alot smaller.

djfresh47 said:
People are on Bonds for using the juice, funny how after the league started testing Pudge looked alot smaller.

The number of guys who were on the juice is so high, its above 60%, probably closer to 70 or 75%. That is why its hillarous to see people singled out.

You want to single out Bonds because of the record he is about to break with Aaron. Or McGwire because of him chasing Maris, ok. But to single out anyone else is just crazy. So many were doing it, the list is the size of the San Diego telephone book.

marke27 said:
r

ummm actually i wasnt naming those top 5 in any order, i just said those would be my top 5 all around best hitter...probably pujols #1 followed by ramirez, guerraro, sizemore then sorieno

Right on, thought you were listing in order.

MikeO said:
The number of guys who were on the juice is so high, its above 60%, probably closer to 70 or 75%. That is why its hillarous to see people singled out.

You want to single out Bonds because of the record he is about to break with Aaron. Or McGwire because of him chasing Maris, ok. But to single out anyone else is just crazy. So many were doing it, the list is the size of the San Diego telephone book.

I don't wanna single anybody out. It's all just speculation but alot more fringe players were doing it than the "superstars," to gain the big contract or to make a MLB roster. Everybody is looking to blame somebody whether it's Bonds or Bud Selig but did any fan complain when Sosa and McGwire were hitting 70 and 66 homeruns and looking like they could compete in the world's strongest man competitions?

Back
Top Bottom