4.EJ
5.Jamal Lewis
6.Ahman Green
7.Clinton Portis
8.Willis Mcgahee
9.Deuce McAllister
10.Corey Dillon

SpeedRush99 said:
Your awfully high on Willis, may I ask why?
If you took his average from all the games he played (at 80%) and added them to the games he missed last year , you'd know why. :D

SpeedRush99 said:
Your awfully high on Willis, may I ask why?
i just like him and the way he runs... i'm also a canes fan.

i have no doubt that I overrate him (and portis, for that matter) but I just like their styles of running.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not in my eyes! I would take Dillon and wouldn't miss a beat in taking Tiki over Ricky!

Tiki's too up and down. He had his best year ever last year and fumbles way too much (not that Ricky doesn't turn the ball over, but not even close to what Tiki does). When Ricky's at his ideal playing weight, I'd put him in the top 5 easily. I like Dillon, but I just don't think he's as quick or powerful as Ricky is.

1.LT - Best in the League....on pace to end up as BEST EVER

2. Shaun - Almost as consistent as LT but on a Better team last couple of years

3. EJ - Smart Runner with good hands and solid production every year

4.Priest - TD machine mostly in the Red Zone, best O-line in NFL Helps

5. Jamal - Most Aggressive runner in the league, good luck tackling him.

Not to be a total homer...but Ricky Williams not a top 10 back in the league??? In all honesty me being a homer is the same as some of your guys pure disgust for what he "did" and you just still can't get over it. Would I say top 5...not yet but Willis Mcgahee, Deuce McAllister, or Corey Dillon better than Ricky. Not IMHO.

It will be funny to see some of you hard line "we don't need Ricky" posters after he cuts up Tampa Bay 5 weeks into the season.

finsnchips said:
LT
Lewis
Edge
Portis
McGahee

IMO thats the worse list i have ever seen. If you are picking Rb's that you would lik to build a team around for the future i could see why you would put mcgahee and portis in front of guys like curtis martin and priest holmes. But what i truely cannot understand is you have both McGahee and Portis ahead of Shaun Alexander... Do you watch football?

Fact

Priest at 100% does things LT has yet to prove. I would not sit and argue that point. LT,Priest.

Top 5 Flip a coin, and look at the OL

FinKage34 said:
Not to be a total homer...but Ricky Williams not a top 10 back in the league??? In all honesty me being a homer is the same as some of your guys pure disgust for what he "did" and you just still can't get over it. Would I say top 5...not yet but Willis Mcgahee, Deuce McAllister, or Corey Dillon better than Ricky. Not IMHO.

It will be funny to see some of you hard line "we don't need Ricky" posters after he cuts up Tampa Bay 5 weeks into the season.
the league is based on "what have you done for me lately"

Justasportsfan said:
If you took his average from all the games he played (at 80%) and added them to the games he missed last year , you'd know why. :D

I think it's a little early to say Mcgahee is a top 5 back.
Let's see him put in a full season, with 8 guys in the box and see how he does.

Not knocking him, I think he is a great RB, but this year will really test him on his ability and his durability.

NYinBostonFin said:
I think it's a little early to say Mcgahee is a top 5 back.
Let's see him put in a full season, with 8 guys in the box and see how he does.

Not knocking him, I think he is a great RB, but this year will really test him on his ability and his durability.
I agree. I myself don't think he's a top 5. The potential is there but until it becomes a reality, I'd even say he's barely scratching top 10.

Back
Top Bottom