4.Daryl tapp- 6-1 252 4.8 could play lb
5.Domataka peko- space eater

put yours

1.johnathan orr wr wisconsin
2.skyler green wr lsu
3.leon washington rb fsu
4.darrell hackney qb uab
5.pat watkins fs fsu

1. Brandon Williams Wr Wisconsin - Is already being pegged in as a 3rd or 4th rounder kind of small about 5-8 but playes 5-11 doesn't get pushed around to easily and I think he will be very productive.
2. Travis Williams Lb Auburn - Doesn't particuely fit in our scheme, but in the right one I think he can be very productive. Like a 4-3 scheme.
3. Gerald Riggs Jr Rb Tennessee - Injuries have dropped him down a bit, but I think he can be a quality backup and maybe eventuall starter if he gets back to normal. Before the season started he was a heisman trophy canidate.
4. Will Derting Lb Washington St - Nagged by injuries he was once considered one of the best Lb prospects in the nation and maybe a late first or second round draft pick. He is the type of player that gives 100% each play. Although short for a 3-4, he is someone the dolphins should consider drafting if still available in the seventh.
5. Jarvis Herring S Florida - I know most of my dolphin brethren have watched there share of Gator games. He ran some poor times at the combine and his pro day 4.7 and 4.8 I think, but you cannot deny his leadership and ability. We do only have one of the best secondary coaches in the league. He is someone who is very interesting to me and I would like to bring him in for depth.

If we have learned anything from Saban last draft is that he likes to take players who have slipped in the draft ie. Roth and Crowder. In all honestly, that will probably happen again.

3) Demitrius Williams - WR...hopefully hes still there

Yeah Demetrius Williams would be mine. Also, maybe a Brad Smith from Missouri, seems like a real good kid that just wants to play football.

finfanlover said:
1. Brandon Williams Wr Wisconsin - Is already being pegged in as a 3rd or 4th rounder kind of small about 5-8 but playes 5-11 doesn't get pushed around to easily and I think he will be very productive.
2. Travis Williams Lb Auburn - Doesn't particuely fit in our scheme, but in the right one I think he can be very productive. Like a 4-3 scheme.
3. Gerald Riggs Jr Rb Tennessee - Injuries have dropped him down a bit, but I think he can be a quality backup and maybe eventuall starter if he gets back to normal. Before the season started he was a heisman trophy canidate.
4. Will Derting Lb Washington St - Nagged by injuries he was once considered one of the best Lb prospects in the nation and maybe a late first or second round draft pick. He is the type of player that gives 100% each play. Although short for a 3-4, he is someone the dolphins should consider drafting if still available in the seventh.
5. Jarvis Herring S Florida - I know most of my dolphin brethren have watched there share of Gator games. He ran some poor times at the combine and his pro day 4.7 and 4.8 I think, but you cannot deny his leadership and ability. We do only have one of the best secondary coaches in the league. He is someone who is very interesting to me and I would like to bring him in for depth.

Derting is my friend, he had surgery and isn't going into the draft, so he can be ready for the combine next year

Skyler Green is not a sleeper, he is a guy who is only a return guy, he is a crapy WR, I don't think he has much of an NFL career

I've heard that Jason Allen could slip due to concerns about his hip injury. It would be great if he were there in the 3rd rd.
Remember, Crowder was pegged as a 1st rounder and he lasted until the 3rd.

BackWudFinFan said:

1.Omar jacobs- a monster at qb
2.Devin aromashodu- 4.3 speed 201w 6-2h
3.Greg blue- made any Wr he face wet them self:eek:
4.Daryl tapp- 6-1 252 4.8 could play lb
5.Domataka peko- space eater

put yours

Daryl Tapp is a 2nd or early 3rd rounder, while Blue was a devestating hitter in college, but he doesn't have the coverage skills to be a quality safety in the NFL. Some NFL teams have even considered drafting Blue as a LB.

Miamifin23 said:
Also, maybe a Brad Smith from Missouri, seems like a real good kid that just wants to play football.

No. He only wants to play quarterback, which means he is destined for a career in Canada.

Marcus Vick, virginia tech, QB

Devin Hester, miami, WR

Michael Robinson, penn state, QB

Mike Deggory, florida, C

Marcus Maxey, miami, CB

Back
Top Bottom