Top three needs for all 32 teams. nfl.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top three needs for all 32 teams. nfl.com

Our top three needs:

1. LT
2. DT
3. TE

I don't see how a RB is on our top three needs.

I agree with this totally.

I am not down on Miller, but I would like a veteran RB to play off him. I am willing to see what DT has in his last year of his deal.

Crowell is a can't miss in round 4 and lower imo.
I like Brooks from FSU at FS.

There's no way Crowell won't be successful in the NFL if he keeps his nose clean and his glove compartment empty of illegal firearms.

The other safety I like a lot is Deone Bucannon of Washington St.. Either of Pryor or Bucannon would be a huge addition to the secondary in terms of play diagnostics and instinct.

Our top three needs:

1. LT
2. DT
3. TE

I don't see how a RB is on our top three needs.

I agree with this. After that three I would look at OG, S, and LB, and RB/WR (p/K returner) in order of BPA.

The way this team is beginning to play with backups, I don't think we have as many holes as earlier in the year. Improve the OL, front seven of the defense, and add good depth players to develop.

As for WR, if we don't try to draft Jared Abbrederis of Wisconsin, I'll be amazed. Kid is the blueprint for Shermans WCO. Incredible route runner, reads coverage, sure-handed, very shifty and - while he's a bit skinny now - has the frame to bulk up. He might not be the top WR in the draft but he's perfect for the Dolphins.

Has made complete fools of a lot of top corners in the college game. With the way he separates and hits soft coverage with his cuts.

In what world do we need another receiver?? Not going to happen..

We need: RT, RG, LG, LT, RB, DT, ILB, TE and S.

If anyone doubts the need for a TE just look at the straightforward TD play by Graham today at Car. We have no one....no...one...who can do that. It wasn't some spectacular circus catch or anything, just impossible to defend.

In what world do we not. We have Hartline and Wallace, weak sauce.

Hartline, Wallace, Gibson, Matthews, and Binns if we want to re-sign him. There is zero need to take a WR before very late in the draft. Matthews can play. So can Gibson.

Hartline, Wallace, Gibson, Matthews, and Binns if we want to re-sign him. There is zero need to take a WR before very late in the draft. Matthews can play. So can Gibson.

I personally would like another speedy receiver with size but I wouldn't take one before the 5th round...too many needs elsewhere. And we don't know how Binns and Gibson will be next year when they come back from injury...they could be OK or they could be really bad. Binns wasn't very good before the injury so it's not like he's irreplaceable.

L'Damian Washington from Missouri would be a guy I target late in the draft.

IMO the needs are OL (everywhere), DT and RB (someone that can gain short yardage and pass block, neither one of our RBs can pass block worth a darn).

true...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I said not before late in the draft. WR certainly isn't one of our top 3 needs (the thread title), and if Gibson returns to form it's one of the more solidly manned positions on the club.

That's why I said not before late in the draft. WR certainly isn't one of our top 3 needs (the thread title), and if Gibson returns to form it's one of the more solidly manned positions on the club.
Which is ideal for finding someone with athletic talent who may not be the most polished receiver. Gives you the ability to bring him along slowly.

Just now looking at Abbrederis, impressed I am. He's a much-more athletic Hartline. Another guy from Wisconsin that I wanted was Melvin Gordon III but he is returning next year -_-. Definitely would've been the best RB coming out.

Back
Top Bottom