Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Robert Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrance Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da'Rick Rodgers

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
That was my plan, in my post I said that I'd trade down to get Justin Hunter in the 20-25 slots and gain an additional 2nd to shop around with. I wouldn't draft any WR with our 12th pick, I'd go BPA at DE or CB if we stay at 12.
It's a good plan and I'd do the same except I'd go with Hopkins instead of Hunter. Also the only corner I'd go for at 12 is Milliner, not Banks.

Cordarrelle Patterson ... Mark Duper 2.0?

I really like Cordarrelle Patterson, his explosion, ability to set up his blocks and lateral quickness to generate RAC are phenomenal.

Although he is shiftier but not as fast ... Patterson always reminds me of what Mark Duper might have been if he were 6'3 and 205lbs. Something about his body type, explosion, fluidity and even a little facial resemblance reminds me of Duper. And I must admit, when the back of my mind keeps reminding me we need a deep threat, and my eyes keep reminding me of a bigger Mark Duper ... I can't stop coveting Cordarrelle Patterson for Tannehill. Duper was a 2nd round pick I think. :d-day:

I've got to say I'm most intrigued by Cordarelle Patterson. I think he is perfectly suited for a WC, where he can take a short pass, make people miss and get some big gains. But it is a close call over his teammate Justin Hunter, who is the best in the class IMO going up and winning those one on one battles. Think Chris Chambers in a 6-4 body.

My pick is for sure Patterson. Too much potential to pass up.

I honestly would be happy if we took him with our 1st pick. I say that because I think he blasts up the draft boards after the combine (4.4 guys with that size and agility are rare).

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I've got to say I'm most intrigued by Cordarelle Patterson. I think he is perfectly suited for a WC, where he can take a short pass, make people miss and get some big gains. But it is a close call over his teammate Justin Hunter, who is the best in the class IMO going up and winning those one on one battles. Think Chris Chambers in a 6-4 body.

I like Hunter, but yeah do look at Chambers. At times he had the case of the drops, Hunter is the same way.

Back
Top Bottom