Tough schedule? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough schedule?

Now is the time to get after it and become the One Team! By that I mean they play for one another and there game rises to the competition. Use this time to figure how will we attack this schedule rather than saying wooh is me.

Last edited:
Other than the Pats all the rest of the teams are beatable and we really will not know till after preason with injuries etc.

Pats are very "beatable"....must execute the game plan....we have the offense to hang with all teams...I know and believe DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS....but we will contend

I look forward to playing a tough schedule. If we go 10-6 with the Deflatriots, NFC South and AFC West on our schedule, that means we did it by being good, not lucky. Beating the Browns 16 weeks in a row wouldn't make us a good team, even with an undefeated record. Forget the schedule and how tough it is. We need to lace them up and beat one team at a time. And then the next one. If we can't beat the the good teams when we play them, why should it matter if we get to the playoffs? We'd only get smoked again.

Some of the teams on that schedule aren't as tough as the media make them out to be.

San Diego, Tampa and Carolina are all winnable games.

Denver, Chiefs and New Orleans are tough but also beatable.

Oakland and the Pats are the toughest teams on that schedule.

So I see some light at the end of that schedule. It's not going to be a cake walk but if Miami's play improves from last season on Defense I can see a winning season.

Schedule schmedule...Good luck trying to contain this offense. It's going to be fun to watch.

Our defense is a work in progress, but it's designed to protect a lead.

We should click day one. Enjoy a meteoric rise until injuries pile up, then things get interesting as most of our backups are intriguing prospects.

If Gase is everything we hope and believe he can be, the schedule will not matter, Miami will be a team that can adjust and compete with anyone. We should know by mid season if its really a new era in Miami, or just another sense of false hope.

This year is the most talented team the Dolphins have had since the early 2000s.

I see big things coming. What teams should be saying is "damn the fins will be tough to beat"

The broncos can easily be beat. We almost did when Peyton was there.

I don't think any team besides the Pats are leaps and bounds better than us.

We have blue chip talent on both sides of the ball.

If we don't get injured like last year, expect big things.

Tannehill has a future stud LT for years to come.

We have amazing skilled position players all being very young.

Our D is extremely talented with a vital mixture of young talent and veteran presence.

I know Timmons is old but his last 2 games he played for Pitt he had 14 tackles and then 14 tackles and 2 sacks vs us.

Howard is one guy I see taking the #1 corner spot right off rip. He was super impressive last year without Reshad covering his ass on the back end.

Guys like Hayes, Timmons, and Fasano are going to add a different element to our Run game on both sides of the ball.

We should be the team people are looking out for..We did finish as a top 12 team last year lol

If Gase is everything we hope and believe he can be, the schedule will not matter, Miami will be a team that can adjust and compete with anyone. We should know by mid season if its really a new era in Miami, or just another sense of false hope.

Well said!!!

This is easily the most talented team we have had since the early 2000's

We have a legit run game with a Franchise LT for RT's safety lol

Our Defense has a nice mixture of young talented players and veteran presence.

Our Offense has an array of talented skilled players that are all good at different things.

Grabbing guys like Fasano and Hayes is a bigger deal than the media realizes.

We had a helluva draft and offseason in general.

We finally have depth!!!

The real question teams should be asking is "Damn, we have to play the Fins this week?"

The schedule is what it is. Most of those teams are going to be totally different than last year. That type of thing happens every year.

Most importantly, we have a group of "football players" who love the game and a Coach who has already brought us a playoff berth and just exudes confidence.

The Miami Dolphins are changing every day that our Godsend of a coach is teaching our players what it takes to win a SB on and off the field.

He holds every player accountable no matter where they were drafted our what their contract says.

We realistically could start out the season 4-0.

I apologize that guys. I thought I accidentally deleted my last message and forgot exactly what I wrote lol

That's why my points look a little different. MY BAD lol

Jameis Winston, Jared Goff, Josh McCown, Drew Brees, Marcus Mariota, Matt Ryan, Josh McCown, Joe Flacco, Derek Carr, Cam Newton, BYE WEEK, Tom Brady, Paxton Lynch, Tom Brady, Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith, Tyrod Taylor.

We play only 2 divisional games over the first 10 weeks and they are both against the Jets. The last 6 games feature 4 division match-ups.

Jameis Winston, Jared Goff, Josh McCown, Drew Brees, Marcus Mariota, Matt Ryan, Josh McCown, Joe Flacco, Derek Carr, Cam Newton, BYE WEEK, Tom Brady, Paxton Lynch, Tom Brady, Tyrod Taylor, Alex Smith, Tyrod Taylor.

We play only 2 divisional games over the first 10 weeks and they are both against the Jets. The last 6 games feature 4 division match-ups.

That's awesome!! I'm glad you did that. Thanks brother!!

I am going just wait and see. How this yr plays out.. I do not think we are that much better than bills. one thing I know we will be in playoff hunt at end of yr. no slow start this yr...

Back
Top Bottom