Trade for Larry Fitz, resign reggie/hartline, sign fasano/bennett, draft s.bailey WVA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Larry Fitz, resign reggie/hartline, sign fasano/bennett, draft s.bailey WVA

Also used to save right before the draft, then do the draft and look at all the draftee's ratings. Then Id re-load to before the draft and know who to pick.

You cant accuse Ireland of using that cheat.

That's a lot of work when you can just trade for them after the draft. :lol:

Well, I agree with resigning Bush, Fasano, and Hartline. Its not unheard of. We certainly have the rescources to make it happen. Its just unlikely still because think of the fans of Arizona? Is this good for them? Trade what for him? What are we giving up?

Remember, Philbin doesnt think of WR's as alpha recievers. I dont think he feels the need to get a playmaker at that kind of dime and draft pick when he is confident he can just build his own stars. Jennings is still more reality to me. Just fits. Not star quality enough for you?

so many people want the big name guy to thump their fantasy chests over.

Once again, it could happen, but not seeing it based on the reality of this coaching staff, management.

Also used to save right before the draft, then do the draft and look at all the draftee's ratings. Then Id re-load to before the draft and know who to pick.

You cant accuse Ireland of using that cheat.

The best glitch is the one where you simulate the current pick and then hit the button to fire up a trade straight after it. It opens up a trade about to go down between two teams. You can then edit both sides of the trade and get any player or draft pick in the game for your worst player or seventh round pick.

I wonder if Ireland could pull that one off.

It worked for the Bills one year when they ended up the Pats first rounder and Tom Brady in exchange for Tyler Thigpen. :lol:

I use to trade my 1st pick for a 1st and a 2nd, from any team that would accept.. take that first and trade it for another teams 1st and 2nd (repeat as many times as possible)tha. get about 5 second round picks and trade 2 2nd's for 1'st... now once i had about 10 first round picks i drafted all my 99 overall players from my ncaa team i exported. Ireland its simple.. do that!

This: Wallace, B. Grimes, and S. Vollmer in Free Agency. Ansah No. 1, Cordarrell Patterson at 2a, Eifert at 2b, a Middle LB at 3a, T. Mathieu at 3b, Resign Hartline, Fasano and Bush if he's a bargain. Let Long and Smith walk. Done.

I would consider this for two 1st, and a 2nd/ 3rd or two 2nd and a 1st.

There its not hard. I just did Ireland's job for him. You want a contender? u want a playoff team next year? then make moves ireland and add playmakers its not hard. Larry Fitzgerald is to be had and has been for 3 years now. The cardinals were close to trading him to the eagles in the kolb deal, the article is below. The cardinals cleaned house and have a whole new front office and staff and would love to entertain draft picks for their 29 year old veteran wide receiver. They dont even have a QB, they might want to start from scratch on offense their OL is awful and RB's are suspect, they have holes. He would probably cost what marshall costed us the first time. Maybe two 2nd round picks? Would you do that for a top 3 WR and a true alpha WR? He is a team leader and stand up citizen and would immediately upgrade the offense and locker-room. Also he has less question marks about him than bowe, wallace, or jennings. Bowe bad hands? character? jennings old? injury prone? wallace character issues? can only run 9 routes? Now dont get me wrong I would take any one of those guys jennings, wallace, or bowe. But I would MUCH rather have a 29 year old Larry Fitzgerald who brings no baggage and his good football left in him. Why not place this call Ireland? I guarantee this move could be pulled off.

The I'm resigning Bush and Hartline to modest contracts nothing crazy. Sign Martellus Bennett and resign fasano. Draft stedman bailey from west virginia. Go into next season with this as your offense and tell me this is not a much improved offense and ready to compete:

QB-Ryan Tannehill

RB-Reggie Bush/Lamar Miller

WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Brian Hartline
WR-Devon Bess
WR-Stedman Bailey
WR-Armon Binns/Rishard Matthews

TE-Martellus Bennett/Anthony Fasano

LT- Jonathan Martin
LG- Richie Incognito
C-Mike Pouncey
RG-Brandon Moore-FA
RT-Will Yeatman/Draft Pick

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000064...-cardinals-i-was-almost-a-philadelphia-eagle/

imo we dont need another slot WR in bailey ,and another thing he is to short. #3 WR
Junior
West Virginia Mountaineers

Oh man, good plan. And then we can send a 6th rounder to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers, and have TWO QBs on the field at once. And I bet if we promised Mike Wallace a sweet ass razor scooter, we could get him for the vet minimum. Then we'd have Tannehill AND Rodgers throwing to Fitz and Wallace AND Bailey. No one would be able to stop us. Take that Ireland. I just did 6 months worth of work for you in a single post...

Since this is a Madden related thread I though I'd share. In Madden 11 online franchise you could offer cpu ANYTHING and they would take it. You could literally pick a 52 overall and trade him for Tom Brady or anyone you want. Madden is a hilaious game, in Madden 05 I had progressed AJ Feeley to a 95 overall. Whoopin that CPU All Pro difficulty ass!

Since this is a Madden related thread I though I'd share. In Madden 11 online franchise you could offer cpu ANYTHING and they would take it. You could literally pick a 52 overall and trade him for Tom Brady or anyone you want. Madden is a hilaious game, in Madden 05 I had progressed AJ Feeley to a 95 overall. Whoopin that CPU All Pro difficulty ass!
I get bored with franchise mode once all the current nfl players retire. I hated playing with default cpu face players.

no way FITZ leaves Zona unless he goes on vacation.plus he carries a big cap hit plus i would rather have Wallace

Back
Top Bottom