Trade for Marcus Peters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Marcus Peters

Rather continue building the backend via the draft. Knock on wood we seem to of found 2 guys with starting potential in Howard and Tank. Add in Lippett and McCain in the slot, it doesn't look as dreadful as a few years ago.

1 Jarvis Landry.

They are trading him because they won't be able to pay him next year and they know that already. KC is in deep cap hell even after they release Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson. But ya, he has also worn out his welcome, but KC will not be adding any big contracts this year.

Landry will be a Bear.

The CB position is not where I would look to spend a great deal of money on at this time, we have a young talented back field that is not costing a great deal of money.......no need to bring in Peters, although he is damn good.

The secondary is the least of our concerns right now so a trade to address that isn't in the cards in my opinion.

The secondary is the least of our concerns right now so a trade to address that isn't in the cards in my opinion.

It's actually a "strength" (at least not a weakness) for once.

What about Trumaine Johnson to take a look at from the Rams while we're on the subject of CBs?

Given the apparent divide between the locker room and the coaching staff last year, I don't think Peters would of worked out here. I don't think Burke could effectively use Surtain and Madison in their prime either, let alone Peters.

I think he's a helluva player, when he's locked in. But dude is a knucklehead, and those types lend to risky contracts. Pass. The compensation part also is going to be a 1st, and this team can't afford that.

I wonder if we could trade Jarvis for him? Would that be a wash, or would we need to get some draft picks thrown in?

Back
Top Bottom