Trading Deadline | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Deadline

Well this trade deadline was another let down. Each year I tell myself not to get caught up in all these rumors and each time I get a little excited about my team and others getting different players. Oh well I guess we have the waiver wire to look forward too.

Ray Finkle said:
Well this trade deadline was another let down. Each year I tell myself not to get caught up in all these rumors and each time I get a little excited about my team and others getting different players. Oh well I guess we have the waiver wire to look forward too.

Me too.. but I am glad Theo has stuck to his guns and not moved, Lester, Hansen, Delcarmen etc.. Those 3 are all gonna be very good pitchers in the future and by next year I think these 3 will be untouchable..

GreenMonster said:
Me too.. but I am glad Theo has stuck to his guns and not moved, Lester, Hansen, Delcarmen etc.. Those 3 are all gonna be very good pitchers in the future and by next year I think these 3 will be untouchable..

I agree. I was all for moving Hansen or Delcarmen if we could land Miguel Cabrera but obviously that wasn't happening.

I like the team the Sox have right now (minus Nixon :lol: ). I still would have liked to get Linebrink but hopefully the rookies step up and fill in and the Sox could get something out of Wells and Wake comes back strong.

Did I miss something? The Linebrink trade STILL has not been announced on ESPN.com.

Ray Finkle said:
That's because it's not true. False rumor apparently.

OK, thanks. I guess they'll just try to catch lightning in a bottle with Perez, then.

phunwin said:
OK, thanks. I guess they'll just try to catch lightning in a bottle with Perez, then.

OH Boy!!!!
36_11_1-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom