Trading up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading up

Rixon

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
"Whether it's Reggie Bush, Vince Young or Matt Leinart, those three players are going to produce trade offers. We are definitely going to have some choices when it comes to draft day. Nick Saban and the Miami Dolphins have expressed interest in a major deal that would give Miami a chance at drafting either Leinart or Young":dolphins:

link?

I smell BS. Saban likes his draft picks, I doubt he'd trade half of them away to move up that far. Where is that quote from?

Rixon said:
No link needed my friend
those are my words

:confused: What? Where are you getting this info from then? Whats this "major deal"???

no way that happens it would cost a 2nd and 1 next year and perhaps a 2nd too lol

If anything Nick will move down, specially if we get Brees and Bentley....he'd use the draft to get younger on defence imo......if Greenway and Huff are both gone....I think Nick will look hard at Lawson, Carpenter and Watson at 16....that's just my opinion.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
If anything Nick will move down, specially if we get Brees and Bentley....he'd use the draft to get younger on defence imo......if Greenway and Huff are both gone....I think Nick will look hard at Lawson, Carpenter and Watson at 16....that's just my opinion.

Ozzy rules!!

Don't forget Ko Simpson if we trade down.

yeah Ko simpson would be sweet.

Did not even reconize you Speed cause of the new Avatar.:D

Rixon said:
Were in for a big surprise Gents

I'm not holding my breath, considering you won't elaborate and we likely wouldn't have to make a "major deal" to get Young anyway.

I am hoping Carpenter or Lawson, if somehow greenway falls he would interest me too if he can fill out a bit fo the 3-4

I really like abdoul Hodge in the second round. He was a Beast in the Outback bowl v.s. the Gators

Back
Top Bottom