Trading up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading up

Skeet84 said:
I really like abdoul Hodge in the second round. He was a Beast in the Outback bowl v.s. the Gators

Agree 100%, I was MUCH more impressed with him than Greenway in that game. Greenway didn't do squat.

SpeedRush99 said:
Agree 100%, I was MUCH more impressed with him than Greenway in that game. Greenway didn't do squat.

Yeah they were always talking about Greenway and he did nothing. Hodge had like 15 or so tackles and he was all over the place.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah they were always talking about Greenway and he did nothing. Hodge had like 15 or so tackles and he was all over the place.

Yeah, broke the Outback Bowl record for tackles.

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah, broke the Outback Bowl record for tackles.

I did not even know that. I do remember at the end of the game the annoucers were all like someone needs to make a play and he had like 3 straight tackles. Then the Gators had to punt.

That will never happen.

CLayton just mentioned Miami when talking about Houston trading down, but then said that would be to far for the Texans to go down.

Am I the only one who would not like to draft Vince Young. I don't think he's fit for the Dolphins. As for trading up, I would rather trade down and get more picks.

Dolfan11 said:
Am I the only one who would not like to draft Vince Young. I don't think he's fit for the Dolphins. As for trading up, I would rather trade down and get more picks.

Definitely not, I'm driving the anti-Young bandwagon and we got plenty of passengers. :wink::lol:

youll all beleive it when you see it
I trully am sorry if im being a bit mysterious about this whole thing but i have to

Rixon said:
youll all beleive it when you see it
I trully am sorry if im being a bit mysterious about this whole thing but i have to

Mmmmkay.

Is there any way to put someone on "ignore"?

the swami says:

Ricky will be absolved of any wrong doing :escape:

Rixon said:
the swami says:

Ricky will be absolved of any wrong doing :escape:

Your gonna have to pull something better than that outta your crystal ball. Already several reports saying that.

Back
Top Bottom