Travis Henry Unhappy if he is not starting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry Unhappy if he is not starting

Bledsoe is washed up lol JT and Wally are gonna smack him around cuz hes too old to move lol

he is an excellent back but very unlikely bills would send him our way...at any price...still he does have butterfingers and somewhat undersized we would be better off looking somewhere else...edge ...draft..free agency

I have been reading that Henry wants a trade or release if he isn't the starter. Can Buffalo afford to pay both Henry and Mcgahee? Remember,Mcgahee grew up in Miami. I would welcome either running back for the situation the Dolphins are in. Also, I see the Freeman deal is just about done. Welcome aboard.

All Travis really indicated that he doesn't forsee him and McGahee in the same backfield next year. Right now Henry is signed till the end of the 2005 season w/a very freindly cap # of 1.5m.

The Bills and Pats made a Trade for Drew Bledsoe, say what you want about him now, he was a Franchise Quarterback. IMO Ogunleye and Henry would be an even swap, and would have pro's and cons for both teams. That trade makes sense for both teams, and both teams have gained and lost something. Henry will not be released.

CirclingWagons said:
yeah, I would have nothing to say either if someone just stated those facts about my new o-line
It sucks but its true. I can't think of a good argument that would be able to defend some of the stats on Miami's current Oline. Fans can only wait and see how it works.

I see it as a slap in the face to Henry that the Bills drafted McGahee.. There is a reason why 23? other teams passed on him even those without a great RB..I will say its a very good insurance policy.

They are both good, personally I would start bringing in Mcgahee I think he will be better than Henry in 1-2 years, and possibly now.

The Patriots traded Drew Bledsoe (as far as analogies go, I think he was on par at the time with the Travis Henry of today) when Brady came into his own. And they traded him within the division. I don't see how this would be any different.

edphin13 said:
I have been reading that Henry wants a trade or release if he isn't the starter. Can Buffalo afford to pay both Henry and Mcgahee? Remember,Mcgahee grew up in Miami. I would welcome either running back for the situation the Dolphins are in. Also, I see the Freeman deal is just about done. Welcome aboard.

Yes, we can afford to pay both, as we extended Travis through next year (adding two extra seasons--he's signed through and including 2005) for a SB of only about $1 million, with a relatively small salary. He's one of the best deals in the NFL right now from a cap perspective.

not travis henry please -- NO BILLS!!!!

guys guys guys, we do not want any billys on our team, lol, no way, we dont need their garbage the way they take the patriots garbage...LOL,
we dont need no trades with the billys ever, I will send an email off to rick right away about this....LOL
I will play RB for my phins before I ever allow a billy to lay for us, we not that bad off (and I got flippers, think how hard it be for me to run)...LOL

-- Victoria

dolphingirl_vic said:
guys guys guys, we do not want any billys on our team, lol, no way, we dont need their garbage the way they take the patriots garbage...LOL,
we dont need no trades with the billys ever, I will send an email off to rick right away about this....LOL
I will play RB for my phins before I ever allow a billy to lay for us, we not that bad off (and I got flippers, think how hard it be for me to run)...LOL

-- Victoria
Well you do have former Bill Sammy Morris playing for you.

BTW, Patriot "garbage"?? We have TWO former Pats... considering its a 53 man roster that is not a lot of former Pats. :shakeno:

Oh, and Travis Henry is not garbage. I'm sure the majority of this board will agree to that.

:fire:

Back
Top Bottom