Travis Henry Unhappy if he is not starting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry Unhappy if he is not starting

Travis would love to leave Buff but they still dont know how Willis will pan out.I talked to his brother yesterday he said Travis will either be in Miami or Tampa next year but he thinks he will end up in Tampa because of Edge who we all know who wants to come back Miami. I talked to Travis before he went to camp he isnt to happy with his situation he really whants out but there is no chance this year he and his agent Tim Megee have already talked about it as much as i would love Travis to come here there is no chance this year unless we give up 2 1st rounders.and travis played with 3 cracked ribs and a slightley cracked leg he played his whole life through injuries since i have known him he is a tough mother #%*# he loves the game we wouldnt have to worry bout him retiring i think he is better than edge maybe i can convince him to come play for us next year i know him pretty good go watch him play everytime he plays aginst us i have met all the Bills players still hate them though and to make a point Minor is as small or the same size as T-Hen, Preist Holmes,Emmit Smith,Quinten Griffen just name a few so why all the talk about he is to small Watch for a big year from Minor im just worried about OL and WR.GO GET PLAXICO

I listen to Buffalo talk radio, and to quote Tom Donahoe "Travis Henry has had one of the best camps of any player" so this talk about getting him is crazy, Buffalo is gonna start him, now all the talk radio guys want Will McGahee to start, but this will not happen, also Donahoe has said Miami has made no contact with Buffalo about anybody. So this dreaming about getting a new rb before the season has to stop, Minor will be our starter. To think Buffalo would cut a 1400 yd runner for a back with NO KNEES is crazy, I'll be the first to say it Ricky Williams play'd more years than McGahee will ever, it takes 2 years to come back from ripping one knee ligament, what's this kid to do when he ripped 3. Now there has been headlines on ESPN about McGahee scoring 4 tds in the scrimmage, but it probably also wasn't in the headlines like it was in the buffalo news, that the tds were 3 from the 1yd line and 1 from the 5, and McGahee play'd v the 2nd team and ended up with 10 carries for 40 yds. Buffalo will not give up Travis Henry as much as everyone would love to believe, he may be the most underrated player in the league.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I doubt they would wanna trade him inside the division. I think he is worth a high pick and he's proved he is a threat to any defense.

career stats:

869 att 3523yds 4.1avg 27TDs 93 rec 646yds 23 fumbles

His one problem is holding on to the ball but I think his production still makes him one of the better backs in the league.

And Ricky never fumbled?? He was notorious for losing the ball. Henry would be a decent fit in our system. Although I would like to see a runner like Priest Holmes. But then again, who wouldn't? :evil:

Canefan said:
Travis would love to leave Buff but they still dont know how Willis will pan out.I talked to his brother yesterday he said Travis will either be in Miami or Tampa next year but he thinks he will end up in Tampa because of Edge who we all know who wants to come back Miami. I talked to Travis before he went to camp he isnt to happy with his situation he really whants out but there is no chance this year he and his agent Tim Megee have already talked about it as much as i would love Travis to come here there is no chance this year unless we give up 2 1st rounders.and travis played with 3 cracked ribs and a slightley cracked leg he played his whole life through injuries since i have known him he is a tough mother #%*# he loves the game we wouldnt have to worry bout him retiring i think he is better than edge maybe i can convince him to come play for us next year i know him pretty good go watch him play everytime he plays aginst us i have met all the Bills players still hate them though and to make a point Minor is as small or the same size as T-Hen, Preist Holmes,Emmit Smith,Quinten Griffen just name a few so why all the talk about he is to small Watch for a big year from Minor im just worried about OL and WR.GO GET PLAXICO
That post was one big run on sentence. Use a period! :tongue:

dolphingirl_vic said:
my reference was to bledsoe and milloy whose best days are well behind the, I just dont want any bills on my team (other than what we got now), we can win without them and beat them again twice this year, forget the billys (Isure wud like to). I heard tom donahoe say no one from the dolphins has called him about any player at all, and I like it that way
GO PHINS!!!!!
-- Victoria
:lol:

Your funny.

dolphingirl_vic said:
guys guys guys, we do not want any billys on our team, lol, no way, we dont need their garbage the way they take the patriots garbage...LOL,
we dont need no trades with the billys ever, I will send an email off to rick right away about this....LOL
I will play RB for my phins before I ever allow a billy to lay for us, we not that bad off (and I got flippers, think how hard it be for me to run)...LOL

-- Victoria
Tell that to Wanny who's been sniffing through our garbage. Spriggs, Nails, Thurman, Rogers and Morris. Morris is the only one who isn't garbage but he's not great.

Justasportsfan said:
Tell that to Wanny who's been sniffing through our garbage. Spriggs, Nails, Thurman, Rogers and Morris. Morris is the only one who isn't garbage but he's not great.
Uhhhhhh... Justa... check yo'self. Thurman wasnt garbage either. :o

djfresh47 said:
I listen to Buffalo talk radio, and to quote Tom Donahoe "Travis Henry has had one of the best camps of any player" so this talk about getting him is crazy, Buffalo is gonna start him, now all the talk radio guys want Will McGahee to start, but this will not happen, also Donahoe has said Miami has made no contact with Buffalo about anybody. So this dreaming about getting a new rb before the season has to stop, Minor will be our starter. To think Buffalo would cut a 1400 yd runner for a back with NO KNEES is crazy, I'll be the first to say it Ricky Williams play'd more years than McGahee will ever, it takes 2 years to come back from ripping one knee ligament, what's this kid to do when he ripped 3. Now there has been headlines on ESPN about McGahee scoring 4 tds in the scrimmage, but it probably also wasn't in the headlines like it was in the buffalo news, that the tds were 3 from the 1yd line and 1 from the 5, and McGahee play'd v the 2nd team and ended up with 10 carries for 40 yds. Buffalo will not give up Travis Henry as much as everyone would love to believe, he may be the most underrated player in the league.
Actually, nobody here says Willis should start.

and everybody knows Henry is the man.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Just read a article at sunsentinel about travis henry of buffalo, says he is a featured back in this league and if he is not starting for buffalo then he should be traded or released before the season starts. Dont see more then two buffalo games a year since we play the same time as them most of the time, is travis henry worth a high round pick? And would buffalo be willing to trade him in the division
the bills would never trade him to us.

Back
Top Bottom