Trent Richardson traded to the Colts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts

I wonder if Trent had the opportunity to call Vontae's grandmother after being told he was traded to Indianapolis?

I wish I knew more Browns fans to talk smack too. I only have one guy to text and say "we beat the Trent Richardson out of you"

If you compare Richardson's stats to Daniel Thomas you will find they are very similar.

Any one think we can get a 1st for Thomas. LOL

never should have gave jim brown his influence back. he ain't going to let another RB come into that city and thrive...

People worry about raw stats far too much

Worried? We're 2-0, I ain't worried about anything. Just see an injury prone back who doesn't seem all that special. Basically I see Ronnie Brown 2.0.

Trent is the prototypical back for Norv Turner. Norv has produced some VERY elite seasons for some very ELITE RBs in his day. I realize this is Chud's team, but their styles are not so different that Trent was a bad fit.

There has got to be something else behind this move. Maybe it comes out tomorrow or next year... but this is indeed an obscure in-season trade.

Three weeks ago almost every media "expert" picked the new era Browns to beat the Dolphins. Heath Evans was giddy about the thoughts of the Dolphins losing to Cleveland and praised the Browns because they had Turner and Horton. Now the Dolphins are undefeated, the Browns haven't won a game and they just threw in the towel on the 2013 season. This isn't a new era in Cleveland, it is the same error.

This happened between the two teams we played. Some might say that we gave both of them a case of the Irelands from contact.

Just a few tidbits from your friendly neighborhood Colts fan. He averaged a mere 3.5 YPC despite having the box stacked on pretty much every play. Luck rarely ever plays against a stacked box unless it's an obvious run situation. Now defenses will have to choose which to game-plan. Player of his skill is far and away worth a early 20s/late teens(Best case scenario) pick.

Just a few tidbits from your friendly neighborhood Colts fan. He averaged a mere 3.5 YPC despite having the box stacked on pretty much every play. Luck rarely ever plays against a stacked box unless it's an obvious run situation. Now defenses will have to choose which to game-plan. Player of his skill is far and away worth a early 20s/late teens(Best case scenario) pick.
welcome, saw your thread the other day but didn't comment in it. So what you're saying is you're excited about this trade? I would be, your team just got a good bit better as far as I'm concerned but that may just be the bama homer in me talking!!!

welcome, saw your thread the other day but didn't comment in it. So what you're saying is you're excited about this trade? I would be, your team just got a good bit better as far as I'm concerned but that may just be the bama homer in me talking!!!

I am pretty darn excited haha. Haven't had a RB with his upside and talent since Edge. The threat of him running alone will open up passing lanes and defenders jumping on the PA. I am absolutely giddy at the thought of what we can do with him. Peps O at Stanford depended on a power running game making him a perfect fit here.

I personally don't need any convincing, and I don't think most people here do, either. Trent is a good player.

It's not often you get to trade what looks like a mid 1st round pick for a guy who was drafted #3 overall a year before and looked like his biggest problem was 'everyone around him sucked.'

Trent Richardson sucks. Great trade for the Browns getting a 1st before his trade value can go down.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I personally don't need any convincing, and I don't think most people here do, either. Trent is a good player.

It's not often you get to trade what looks like a mid 1st round pick for a guy who was drafted #3 overall a year before and looked like his biggest problem was 'everyone around him sucked.'

I get what ya mean, but there are those people that would complain about a free meal ya know. There really is no negative in this right now haha.

Back
Top Bottom